The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

From what we’ve heard, the Admins are confident of having funding for the season in place within the next few days. It doesn’t really matter if it’s this fella or someone else, let’s just hope the Admins’ confidence is well-founded.

The term was “by the weekend” which to me means today

3 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

How can Alan Nixon quote that Rich Riley is our saviour and then minutes later imply he might be pulling out!?

Do you think Nixon might have copied the suns story and then realised it might not be true and is backing off gracefully?

I don't think he copied the article he wrote, no ?.

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

How can Alan Nixon quote that Rich Riley is our saviour and then minutes later imply he might be pulling out!?

Do you think Nixon might have copied the suns story and then realised it might not be true and is backing off gracefully?

Didn't Nixon write the Sun story?

I can fully imagine the three statements finger pointing at everyone else involved has probably put him off. 

Gibson poking his ore in isn’t only stopping a takeover it’s pulling us towards liquidation and could now be putting off buyers…unless he’s putting Ashley in a better bargaining position?? Conspiracy!

Let’s see if the EFL decide to do anything about it…

12 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

He's not saying Riley *is* pulling out, he's saying we're in a mess *if* he pulls out.

20 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

12 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Who knows lol!

it’s bloody contradictory 

7 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

He's not saying Riley *is* pulling out, he's saying we're in a mess *if* he pulls out.

Nixon wrote the Sun article. He is a Sun journalist.

His tweet this morning about us being in trouble was in response to someone who asked about Simon Hare's tweet that Riley had been in touch with him to say that he was not involved with Derby County.

Keep up ?

Edited by IslandExile

19 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

The byline on that story has now been changed. Not Nixon who is adamant rich is still in

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Being discussed on Talksport now. Apparently 2 of the 3 bidders have spoken with MFC and are happy to deal with them in isolation away from the administrators. Also, the issue is with DEL and MSD. Back in the administrators court. ??

Wow. If true, that undermines the Administrators.

Who said it though - Jordan?

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Nixon wrote the Sun article. He is a Sun journalist.

His tweet this morning about us being in trouble was in response to someone who asked about Simon Hare's tweet that Riley had been in touch with him to say that he was not involved with Derby County.

Perhaps Riley is the source of the extra funding, but he's a step or two removed, and Riley has funded some other party who is involved and that party is potentially the source of the funding, so he can tell journalists that no, he isn't involved.

Must just be rich people stuff, i'd like to be able to gift Derby seven million quid right now but i think the cheque would bounce, making me a credible as BZI.