The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Freedom of the City or a statue? Thank you Mr Clowes, forever grateful. #COYR

A song for him would be nice, not sure I’ve heard one yet (admittedly I’ve only been down 4 or 5 times this season).

17 minutes ago, Kinder said:

A song for him would be nice, not sure I’ve heard one yet (admittedly I’ve only been down 4 or 5 times this season).

I penned this a few weeks ago

David Clowes David Clowes David Clowes...David Clowes David Clowes David Clo owes, David Clowes David Clowes David Clowes...David Clowes DAVID CLOWES!

Feel free to print out and pass to friends and family as the words/names can easily be forgotten ?

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

David Clowes David Clowes David Clowes...David Clowes David Clowes David Clo owes, David Clowes David Clowes David Clowes...David Clowes DAVID CLOWES!

Feel free to print out and pass to friends and family as the words/names can easily be forgotten ?

Genius!

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I like the change to the sixth Clowes, it really takes it to the next level.

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I've actually worked out what tune that's sung to, so well done on not only excellent lyrics, but also the way in which you presented them!  ?

*For those less intelligent than myself, it is to the tune of "Ere we go, ere we go, ere we go, etc..."

**If it ain't, then I just made me look a damn fool.  Fool, I say!   

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I like it! Is it to the tune of Doctor Jones by Aqua?

14 hours ago, Crewton said:

I might post up some screenshots over the weekend of all the Forest, Brizzle and other clubs fans who claimed that HMRC "don't do deals" when I knew that they most certainly would if it represented a much better result for the exchequer than the alternative. 

But I hope this information is also sobering for any fans who've forgotten just how lucky we are simply to have a club to support. 

i dont think its anything to brag about to be honest.

yes they were wrong but all of us as tax payers have still been shafted.

Mel morris should be put forward to a jury as should every other businessman that willingly doesnt pay a tax bill. it should be a criminal offence, and people shouldnt be allowed to hide behind limited companies

3 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

That amount of tax written off is tiny in government spending terms. It’s not like they had to sack 2,000 nurses because of Mel Morris

it still doesn't excuse it however miniscule it is in terms of full tax collection.

tens of millions of pounds has the potential to change thousands of people's lives for the better. To have it written off leaves a bitter taste

24 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I like it! Is it to the tune of Doctor Jones by Aqua?

I wrote this one too

Earwig go earwig go earwig go, Earwig go earwig go earwig go oh, Earwig go earwig go earwig go, Earwig go...EARWIG GO!

I made this up too as I was a pistol starter for the Earwig Derby ?

30 minutes ago, alram said:

i dont think its anything to brag about to be honest.

yes they were wrong but all of us as tax payers have still been shafted.

Mel morris should be put forward to a jury as should every other businessman that willingly doesnt pay a tax bill. it should be a criminal offence, and people shouldnt be allowed to hide behind limited companies

There may be legal cases at some point

3 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

But will he know it’s about him ?

39 minutes ago, alram said:

it still doesn't excuse it however miniscule it is in terms of full tax collection.

tens of millions of pounds has the potential to change thousands of people's lives for the better. To have it written off leaves a bitter taste

You'd have preferred the Club folded? That was the other option.

46 minutes ago, alram said:

It's almost as if you feel that paying players inflated wages and over paying other millionaire owners for their terrible players isn't altruistic in its own way...

55 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You'd have preferred the Club folded? That was the other option.

no issue with the club, my issue remains with mel morris as he fades into the background completely unaccountable for the money he has cost the tax payer