The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

The entire MSD loan (£24m) has a personal guarantee from MM.

MSD has a fixed (specific) charge (security) against the stadium owned by MM's company. Goodwill or shares or any other tangible or intangible assets have nothing to do with the MSD charge or the loan. 

Worth looking at the charging documents at the companies registry. They are easy to access. They contain cross guarantees, and  fixed and floating charges - and they specifically refer to goodwill, and tangible and intangible assets. The list of chargors is in a schedule in the back 

On the quantum of MM’s PG, I think it’s been suggested that the reason he’s asking  £20m for a stadium worth £80m (haha) is that his PG is for 20. Why do you think the whole amount is guaranteed ? 

10 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Worth looking at the charging documents at the companies registry. They are easy to access. They contain cross guarantees, and  fixed and floating charges - and they specifically refer to goodwill, and tangible and intangible assets. The list of chargors is in a schedule in the back 

On the quantum of MM’s PG, I think it’s been suggested that the reason he’s asking  £20m for a stadium worth £80m (haha) is that his PG is for 20. Why do you think the whole amount is guaranteed ? 

Thanks. To be honest I only looked at the fixed charge against the stadium as the rest of it is kind of meaningless given where we are now. The whole amount must be guaranteed (imho) because who on earth (and why on earth) would MSD make an unsecured loan to a company in administration? must be guaranteed. Don't you agree?

Ps. We already know that player's registrations move to the EFL in the event of liquidation, so have no residual value

Edited by Phuket Ram
addition

53 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Earlier today you had a discussion with someone where you said that Gibson was always going to drag things out beyond the transfer window to discredit their point. 

Previously you've claimed that it was Qs fault things went this far as they had failed to deal with Gibson before the window was closed, it was oversight on their behalf.

The two positions don't mesh. Either Gibson could have been dealt with earlier or he couldn't?

Thanks for noticing.  But I don’t think the two views are incompatible. Yes Q should have acted earlier. Yes talk of the great escape (as today’s poster said) in Dec was only going to hurt us 

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did CK bid before being made PB? But anyway being made PB meant you got to examine the books in detail didn't it? You'd not bid before then would you?

That's the way it works. You bid on the administrators figures. Made PB. See the books in detail to do your due diligence, then make your mind up if you want to continue. Was told that is the way it is by somebody close to one of the interested parties 

8 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

And obviously those details are now 8(?) months out of date. The HMRC debt has continued to rise, more MSD money has been borrowed etc.

There was an update to the figures posted at the end of April, so they are only a month out of date, not 8 months.

7 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

So there is this stadium valued at over £80m and a league one team valued at next to nothing for sale for £45m. As an investor why isn't it a good deal? 

Because there is no return on the £80m stadium.

An investor looks for a return on an investment.

Can anyone explain Ashley’s claim against quantuma. Apparently he was going to be named PB in Jan . But wasn’t. No one was, because all bids were conditional on the Boro claim that was sorted in February. 

he didn’t then come  in with a final bid until early May and then that as too low . His next bid was during  CK’s exclusivity period. He has not made a further bid but is said to be still interested in buying us. If so , I suggest he needs to get a move on . 

but what has he lost? Legal fees? Poor soul but I think he can afford it. 

Aren’t rams fans rather more concerned about the possibility of losing  their club and don’t give a stuff about Ashley’s legal fees?

7 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

This is exactly the problem, he showed “proof of funds” and yet evidently didn’t have them. That suggests to me the “proof” the EFL and Quantuma required was not good enough. Same for the fit and proper person test, we all know that’s a complete nonsense. I could make the highest bid, but if it’s Monopoly money, I shouldn’t be made preferred bidder. This has to be sorted out, for the next club in our position as much as anything else.

So no proof then. 

7 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Please relax old friend it was a joke not a letter before action

Keep ‘em coming and I promise to continue to keep you entertained with nonsense. 

Please give me a break. I don’t like getting angry ?

Wish Ashley would just get on with it if he actually wants to buy us. Put in a bid so they are all in and we can move on. Then think actions against main players in this saga after the event may be more interesting and fruitful if he wants a fight (and obviously will fulfill our need for drama ?? in case of withdrawal symptoms)

16 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Can anyone explain Ashley’s claim against quantuma. Apparently he was going to be named PB in Jan . But wasn’t. No one was, because all bids were conditional on the Boro claim that was sorted in February. 

he didn’t then come  in with a final bid until early May and then that as too low . His next bid was during  CK’s exclusivity period. He has not made a further bid but is said to be still interested in buying us. If so , I suggest he needs to get a move on . 

Aren’t rams fans rather more concerned about the possibility of losing  their club and don’t give a stuff about Ashley’s legal fees?

Of course Rams fans don't give a stuff about Ashley's legal fees but it's not us bringing the claim. He can afford it easily but rich people don't tend to give money away. If he has a case them I think he's right to bring it - someone needs to bring Q to order, but I'd rather he didn't distract negotiations right now but, perhaps it one of his bargaining tools.

18 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

It’s Derby who should be suing Quantuma. Millions of pounds taken already and for what?

I actually think they would release funds to a Nigerian prince in an attempt to sell the club.

So naive, so indecisive.

I wonder how much future business they will get after this?

7 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Have we got a Quantuma Out thread yet?

Please no, we are all suffering battle fatigue ?

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

It’s Derby who should be suing Quantuma. Millions of pounds taken already and for what?

I actually think they would release funds to a Nigerian prince in an attempt to sell the club.

So naive, so indecisive.

I wonder how much future business they will get after this?

Well exactly . If there is any merit to Ashley’s claim then it is Derby fans and creditors who have lost out big time as a result of any failings by Q. 

daily Mail suggests it’s between Efl and q to be blamed for delays . I think that’s right everyone to blame here . 

but we need to crack on. Appleby bid sounds ok but still too low to Save us from points deduction perhaps?