The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Sparkle said:

I haven’t said anything negative against the administrators since they took over mainly because I don’t know enough on the subject or the details involved. I am getting to be very concerned as to why there are reports surfacing that the likes of Ashley had a deal to buy Derby in December that didn’t happen and there was a deal for AA to do the same in January to be followed by CK being given the PB status for so long, I know details are sparse but we very easily could have survived in the championship if those deals had gone through and not been forced to lose all those youngsters who were our future going forward. I really do want some factual answers and maybe some credit needs to be given to Ashley and AA for not going away whilst CK had all the opportunity to seal the deal yet what made him the best bid in Qs eyes? 

Simple answer on the first two is that the Boro claim was still ongoing until february so any deals couldn't have happened anyway. But Q's handling of the CK deal looks pretty shambolic to me.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I haven’t said anything negative against the administrators since they took over mainly because I don’t know enough on the subject or the details involved. I am getting to be very concerned as to why there are reports surfacing that the likes of Ashley had a deal to buy Derby in December that didn’t happen and there was a deal for AA to do the same in January to be followed by CK being given the PB status for so long, I know details are sparse but we very easily could have survived in the championship if those deals had gone through and not been forced to lose all those youngsters who were our future going forward. I really do want some factual answers and maybe some credit needs to be given to Ashley and AA for not going away whilst CK had all the opportunity to seal the deal yet what made him the best bid in Qs eyes? 

Agree, think the fans need some openness and transparency in terms of answers for once….

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Nobody is saying it. Just my opinion. If it had happened then I don’t understand why they only gave him until 5pm Friday. If the money has been sent and is tied up with the various checks then either it will be released fairly soon I would have thought (AML checks don’t take forever) or he is unable to satisfy those checks in which case, he would have some real problems.

Regarding Q, when have they displayed any sense of urgency?

It’s not in their interests to get it done quicker, they get their fees first and those fees only increase with each passing minute ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, angieram said:

OK, I warned people last night about posting stuff that might get us in in trouble.

Now we're posting potentially libellous tweets and discussing them.

Just think before you post.

Sorry if that was my tweet post, I didn't see your warning and I suppose I thought that 'qualifying' it was okay. Just an interesting question about Q really.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-61732327

“Kirchner was named as preferred bidder on 6 April and was given until 17:00 BST on Friday to prove he had the funds to complete a takeover the club.

The deadline has passed but sources close to the Texas-based businessman still believed it would eventually reach a successful conclusion.”

Edited by Curtains
Added

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I still hope and maybe expect that CKs money will come through but am haunted by his cryptic “It’ll all come out” comment days ago - and then silence. 

Maybe the silence is because he’s getting bombarded on twitter but WTF did it mean anyway!? 

Yeah, that comment said it all for me - he's gone in my mind.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I still hope and maybe expect that CKs money will come through but am haunted by his cryptic “It’ll all come out” comment days ago - and then silence. 

Maybe the silence is because he’s getting bombarded on twitter but WTF did it mean anyway!? 

All I can say is that he has constantly stated that he will keep everyone informed as to what is happening and I consider that currently he isn’t doing that and my confidence in him having the money has severely diminished 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The reasons it went tits up I would have thought.

4 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

So…..we haven’t got the Kirch???????

Well who knows .

From BBC article today

“Kirchner was named as preferred bidder on 6 April and was given until 17:00 BST on Friday to prove he had the funds to complete a takeover the club.

The deadline has passed but sources close to the Texas-based businessman still believed it would eventually reach a successful conclusion.”

Edited by Curtains
Added

Just now, Curtains said:

Well who knows .

Eventually like imminent but further away in time