The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

Not that unbelievable - it's what they announced they would be doing at the beginning of the process......

They said they’d take protection through a large non-refundable deposit. So far as I know that’s been dropped. Means they could tw-t around with CK for four weeks then find he walks off and they are back where they started 

1 hour ago, Rambalin said:

Garry Cook is a British sports executive, having worked for Manchester City between 2008 and 2011 and Nike between 1996 and 2008 and the mixed martial arts organization the UFC between 2012 and 2016.

n September 2011, Cook offered his resignation after insensitive email allegations towards a player's mother. The Manchester City board believed there was evidence to back the allegations and accepted his resignation on 9 September 2011. Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak thanked Cook for his efforts in transforming the club's infrastructure and direction.[8

Could have done with him when Tom Ince was here ?

Just now, kevinhectoring said:

They said they’d take protection through a large non-refundable deposit. So far as I know that’s been dropped. Means they could tw-t around with CK for four weeks then find he walks off and they are back where they started 

There’s still some unease that this is exactly where we will end up. Sincerely hope not, as that will signal the end of WR as our leader, me thinks. 

I don't know if anyone else feels the same but am totally underwhelmed by the recent announcement of Kirchners new found interest in the club.

He just comes across as an immature tyre kicker with a reliance on communicating via the most horrible toxic and vile social media platform. 

Still hasn't communicated why he's coming in for our club again after the bitter public war of words and after pissing Preston around at the same game. 

Just have a really bad feeling about the whole thing.

32 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

What is unbelievable is somebody thinking that anybody would be contractually bound to any business without first going through the books and finding out exactly what they are buying

They’ve all done that   Hoskin told us in Sept that there was already a data room up and running  (of course there was, they had been trying to sell for 18 months) and Q will have been updating that regularly for bidders 

we’ve had this conversation before ? 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I don't know if anyone else feels the same but am totally underwhelmed by the recent announcement of Kirchners new found interest in the club.

He just comes across as an immature tyre kicker with a reliance on communicating via the most horrible toxic and vile social media platform. 

Still hasn't communicated why he's coming in for our club again after the bitter public war of words and after pissing Preston around at the same game. 

Just have a really bad feeling about the whole thing.

Well that’s your opinion but we are finished if he pulls out and back to square one. 
What’s your answers and don’t say Ashley or Appleby because they have let the whole thing go on too long 

After the initial euphoria of us actually having a PB named and hope now we can actually move forward, unfortunately now this is the moment the EFL get involved again. Part of me thinks how will they duck us over this time? I think they may try to make something of the tweets, i hope he’s done a lot of the initial checks on funding and the fit and proper questionnaires etc, from memory hes done this already but wouldn’t be surprised if they decide to start the process again. There is also the EFL Board chair Peter Ridsdale, surely he’s no longer impartial as CK has just pulled out of buying his club to come and buy Derby. That’s before you get to the finer points of negotiations with Mel, will Ashley pull a stunt and try and buy the stadium? 

Clearly they are not going to let us renew contracts now until the deal is done. This has got a long way to run and there may be more curveballs yet. Good to hear Team Derby are already talking about getting a meeting in with CK and the EFL, they really need to keep the EFL honest on this one.

As Gerald Krasner said on RD tonight, time to cross our fingers for the next 3 weeks ??????????????

Just now, Curtains said:

Well that’s your opinion but we are finished if he pulls out and back to square one. 
What’s your answers and don’t say Ashley or Appleby because they have let the whole thing go on too long 

I was giving you my feelings. Just because the alternative is untenable doesn't make the prospect of Kirchner buying the club any more appealing. 

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

After the initial euphoria of us actually having a PB named and hope now we can actually move forward, unfortunately now this is the moment the EFL get involved again. Part of me thinks how will they duck us over this time? I think they may try to make something of the tweets, i hope he’s done a lot of the initial checks on funding and the fit and proper questionnaires etc, from memory hes done this already but wouldn’t be surprised if they decide to start the process again. There is also the EFL Board chair Peter Ridsdale, surely he’s no longer impartial as CK has just pulled out of buying his club to come and buy Derby. That’s before you get to the finer points of negotiations with Mel, will Ashley pull a stunt and try and buy the stadium? 

Clearly they are not going to let us renew contracts now until the deal is done. This has got a long way to run and there may be more curveballs yet. Good to hear Team Derby are already talking about getting a meeting in with CK and the EFL, they really need to keep the EFL honest on this one.

As Gerald Krasner said on RD tonight, time to cross our fingers for the next 3 weeks ??????????????

Absolutely there is loads to do and I really am hoping for the best. 
As Fans we can do nothing but hope. 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I was giving you my feelings. Just because the alternative is untenable doesn't make the prospect of Kirchner buying the club any more appealing. 

Maybe not IYO not mine though and you are entitled to your view. 
I cringe over the others who have messed us about though.

Really poor from them

Edited by Curtains
Clarify