The Administration Thread

Boycie

12 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Sure everyone who has followed the problems in recent years are fully aware that Morris, Keogh and David are the reasons we are in this mess....

Seriously though, stay classy and above them @David which I'm sure you'll do.

There's a reason why my ignored users list is enormous and I haven't even noticed some of the crappy posters disappearing... 

I've never called it that...sits back to see if there's a reply to see if on ignore?

3 hours ago, David said:

Derby winning games = good mood.

Derby losing games = end of the world.

It's always been the case. I stay offline for a couple of days so not to be infected.

I think to a lot of fans , Rams win = staying in the Championship = more likely to be bought .                 Rams lose = relegation = less likely to be bought = Liquidation.

David, this forum as been good for a lot of people through covid and the nightmare the club is in, and yes you must have rules to combat the keyboard warriors! and there is no excuse for abusive, threats and bad manners.

JEALOUSY of someone else, who as put himself or herself in a position of work and providing a service for others should be applauded and if the occasional benefit comes along then good for them.

David, you should not have to defend yourself, just delete their messages and treat them with the contempt they deserve, far more good people than bad on the forum. Keep up the good work for the forum.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

As an observation you can see how divisive it obviously has been to invite a select few people to a private engagement with Morris. 

I was initially given a list of members to invite, some of which declined and I replaced on the understanding that it was not to be an echo chamber.

The initial invites consisted of vocal support for and against Mel, the invites I personally handed out was given to continue this request.

Some of those members are very outspoken in regards to Mel's tenure to this day. I hope @Rev for example does not mind me mentioning him, also @Mostyn6 as I recall angered Mel with certain questions.

At the time I was personally struggling with anxiety and had to excuse myself several times. I was largely quiet and not the person I am today.

There was 2 groups, each time every single member will be aware that I or the group was not given any specific orders to become mouth pieces for a Putin organisation.

Every moderator on this forum would also freely admit that I have never instructed anyone to defend Mel on this forum.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

We’re you comparing MM to them or just using an unsavoury analogy particularly at this time 

My point always was that you can have a positive impression about any person from the start but if you're not aware of things that they are involved with behind the scenes then this impression is fatally flawed. 

Of course everyone thought Morris was a great guy to start off with until we found out he wasn't paying the bills. You can change your opinion of someone you know when new facts emerge. 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

My point always was that you can have a positive impression about any person from the start but if you're not aware of things that they are involved with behind the scenes then this impression is fatally flawed. 

Of course everyone thought Morris was a great guy to start off with until we found out he wasn't paying the bills. You can change your opinion of someone you know when new facts emerge. 

But he was paying lots into the club for players wages during covid . Have you proof he wasn’t!

3 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

David, this forum as been good for a lot of people through covid and the nightmare the club is in, and yes you must have rules to combat the keyboard warriors! and there is no excuse for abusive, threats and bad manners.

JEALOUSY of someone else, who as put himself or herself in a position of work and providing a service for others should be applauded and if the occasional benefit comes along then good for them.

David, you should not have to defend yourself, just delete their messages and treat them with the contempt they deserve, far more good people than bad on the forum. Keep up the good work for the forum.

You called

image.thumb.png.d202c2d30475f95e21c18fce51b0c05d.png

27 minutes ago, David said:

Paid for all my tickets. Just like every other fan. I have never, ever had a single free ticket from the club.

7E12698E-B542-4A9F-AC91-F3E83C443B53.png

E90F066D-48EE-45B0-8C52-95091CCF9573.png

F966981F-900B-4FCF-82FF-386E792523B7.png

David I really dont think you need to do that. If people want to muck-stir and post stuff that just reflects badly on them not those being targeted. If anyone on here believes they can simply unsubscribe. They are very careful to not name names on these tweets which says it all. Try not to let them get to you. Unfortunately in this country there are many who love to shoot others down if they raise their head above the parapet. Instead concentrate on how most of us couldnt have got through the pandemic and the Derby situation without this forum. 

Just now, David said:

I was initially given a list of members to invite, some of which declined and I replaced on the understanding that it was not to be an echo chamber.

The initial invites consisted of vocal support for and against Mel, the invites I personally handed out was given to continue this request.

Some of those members are very outspoken in regards to Mel's tenure to this day. I hope @Rev for example does not mind me mentioning him, also @Mostyn6 as I recall angered Mel with certain questions.

At the time I was personally struggling with anxiety and had to excuse myself several times. I was largely quiet and not the person I am today.

There was 2 groups, each time every single member will be aware that I or the group was not given any specific orders to become mouth pieces for a Putin organisation.

Every moderator on this forum would also freely admit that I have never instructed anyone to defend Mel on this forum.

Am sure you did my point was that it has obviously aggrieved 2 people rightly or wrongly which doesn't condone their behaviour btw.

Was just an observation how something as innocent like this can be perceived by other people.

This has now resulted in me being sent vaguely menacing messages by one of the mods so not sure actually what we are allowed to even discuss on here anymore. 

54 minutes ago, David said:

It's updated as an when there is information.

Whilst it may no longer be daily, I would like to think fans that read the forum see that as nothing to report still.

Thats not what I meant. Update thread is perfect - it was more a go at the Admins having no update sorry!!

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Am sure you did my point was that it has obviously aggrieved 2 people rightly or wrongly which doesn't condone their behaviour btw.

Was just an observation how something as innocent like this can be perceived by other people.

This has now resulted in me being sent vaguely menacing messages by one of the mods so not sure actually what we are allowed to even discuss on here anymore. 

We had a lot of kick back at the time, I was perhaps naive in thinking this was a good thing for the forum. Obviously not.

With regards to a moderator sending menacing messages, screenshot and send to be privately and I will look into.

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

David I really dont think you need to do that. If people want to muck-stir and post stuff that just reflects badly on them not those being targeted. If anyone on here believes they can simply unsubscribe. They are very careful to not name names on these tweets which says it all. Try not to let them get to you. Unfortunately in this country there are many who love to shoot others down if they raise their head above the parapet. Instead concentrate on how most of us couldnt have got through the pandemic and the Derby situation without this forum. 

I think he's right to put some truth bombs out there. Engaging in a back and forth debate would be pointless, but unchallenged rubbish can gain momentum.