The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Rample said:

As soon as Ashley and the others get to view the finances internally I can see more trouble popping up. Additional loans, schedule of debts, what is and isn't under the club's control. 

The difference between paying creditors the required amount to avoid -15, is likely to be swallowed up and bids amended accordingly to reduce costs to the buyer and reality of promotion in the immediate future.

As it stands we'll be nowhere nearer takeover by the time the fixtures are ready to be announced and the EFL are going to start seriously thinking of chucking us down to the pyramid. And honestly I can't say I'd blame them. What chance is there right now of us being in a position to even have a team/ground in place in 6 weeks?

Either Ashley chucks some of his sizeable wealth at it, clears debts, and is prepared to make massive losses for a few years as we hopefully scramble back up the divisions or I think we'll be supporting a phoenix club in the future.

Well if efl did that they have goverment on there backs then so I dont think that will happen eathier.

Having been 'Fathers daying' today I missed this thread and any updates. So where are we? A Stitch up by Q and or EFL? A seamless transition for a new owner? Some other sew and sew joining the circle of bidders?

Though I'd catch up with the puns if nothing else happens on a Sunday...

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if efl did that they have goverment on there backs then so I dont think that will happen eathier.

What do you think the government will do to help us B4?