The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Annoying as he can be, the land registry piece is open to interpretation and I'm definitely erring on the side of what I want to believe. Would be a wonderful end to the working week knowing the club is out of admin AND owns PP though I'd happily settle for just the former scenario.

I don't disagree, these people car wear you down though - To the point that you end up believe the opposite of what they claim, however accurate!

26 minutes ago, KBB said:

Don't want to be "that guy" but some fans will look on here for news, see the increase in page totals and become excited that the takeover is done and then see pages of puns. Don't want to be harsh, but we need to keep that off here.

seriously this! funny for a couple of posts but getting cringy now guys

9 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I don't disagree, these people car wear you down though - To the point that you end up believe the opposite of what they claim, however accurate!

Just find it embarrassing that he and a few others are constantly demanding explanations from Kirchner like they have some divine right to do so. The DCFCfanstalk guy is even worse. Absolute knobber.

39 minutes ago, KBB said:

Don't want to be "that guy" but some fans will look on here for news, see the increase in page totals and become excited that the takeover is done and then see pages of puns. Don't want to be harsh, but we need to keep that off here.

That’s what the daily updates is for.