The Administration Thread

Boycie

34 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

I would guess Mike Horton and stadiavision...... revival of the roof option they proposed..... Outside of that maybe and a outfield possibility Michael Knighton.Also there was a certain Stuart Webb at PP yesterday now there is a man who knows how to get a club rescued. 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well no, it doesn’t come from inside the meeting clearly, I doubt anyone knows what truly happened there. But it is from someone who might have a clue what’s going on. Or might just be reading in between the lines. I don’t know. But it’s far from implausible given what we know about Mel.

Edited my original post btw as it kind of read like I’d been told Mel wasn’t willing to deal with Kirchner at all. That’s just my guess given what we know about the man - and I believe (?) it was reported at one point that Kirchner was interested in a deal before we went into admin, but Mel clearly didn’t go anywhere with him back then. All I was told was it’s personal.

At this stage, when it's about the survival of the club ''might'' isn't good enough in my opinion, the fake ITK stuff is tedious enough when it is in relation to transfer rumours.

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

At this stage, when it's about the survival of the club ''might'' isn't good enough in my opinion, the fake ITK stuff is tedious enough when it is in relation to transfer rumours.

Believe it or not, that’s up to you. I’m hardly claiming to be ITK, as things being personal with Mel ain’t exactly breaking news ?

I do wonder though, whether all this delaying is to get Mike Ashley in, who Mel would prefer to take over as he’s willing to give him more and the creditors less. Kirchner’s exclusivity expiring, Mike Ashley making another bid…. This all stinks of more Mel meddling to me, to get the best deal for him, rather than the club. Think the next few days will tell whether my guess is right.

Edited by Millenniumram

10 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

I would guess Mike Horton and stadiavision...... revival of the roof option they proposed..... Outside of that maybe and a outfield possibility Michael Knighton.Also there was a certain Stuart Webb at PP yesterday now there is a man who knows how to get a club rescued. 

Now there’s a blast from the past. And yes, he certainly does!

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Believe it or not, that’s up to you. I’m hardly claiming to be ITK, as things being personal with Mel ain’t exactly breaking news ?

I do wonder though, whether all this delaying is to get Mike Ashley in, who Mel would prefer to take over as he’s willing to give him more and the creditors less. Kirchner’s exclusivity expiring, Mike Ashley making another bid…. This all stinks of more Mel meddling to me, to get the best deal for him, rather than the club. Think the next few days will tell whether my guess is right.

But really, with tensions already high you posted something that you'd heard that is likely at best a slightly dubious source that is also highly inflammatory, probably not wise? 

Just now, Andicis said:

But really, with tensions already high you posted something that you'd heard that is likely at best a slightly dubious source that is also highly inflammatory, probably not wise? 

It’s definitely not a dubious source. All I said was it’s personal between them, hardly game changing, but pissed me off to hear, hence why I posted on here. I’ll delete it if it makes you happy?

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

It’s definitely not a dubious source. All I said was it’s personal between them, hardly game changing, but pissed me off to hear, hence why I posted on here. I’ll delete it if it makes you happy?

Mel refusing to deal with Kirchner in any way and blocking him at all costs because it's personal isn't game changing? 

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Probably Mels ego, doesn't want to give it up to a young ambitious bloke that might make something of us where he's massively failed.

If he thinks he'll get his asking price then he probably won't think twice about taking CKs' money.

20 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Why do you think Mel won't deal with Kirchner?

Kirchner hasn’t exactly been kind to Mel with tweets in the past… wouldn’t be that much of a surprise if Mel doesn’t like the bloke.

Edited by Millenniumram

Just now, Andicis said:

Mel refusing to deal with Kirchner in any way and blocking him at all costs because it's personal isn't game changing? 

You’re exaggerating what I’ve said. I fear he may be refusing to deal with him in any way, that’s not what I’ve heard. All I’ve heard is it’s personal between them. Nothing more. Anything else is me reading between the lines. I’ve tried to make that a bit clearer now and I appreciate it didn’t come across that way to start with, that wasn’t my intention.

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

I personally don't think Mel would be bothered about a few tweets. I'm genuinely interested to know what reasons he may have?

His pride is hurt. A young guy comes in and gets the success and adulation he craved

3 minutes ago, inter politics said:

I personally don't think Mel would be bothered about a few tweets. I'm genuinely interested to know what reasons he may have?

God knows what goes through the guys mind. Why did it take him so long to deal with Gibson? Ego, I guess.

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

What's happens now regards Kirchner and his preferential status does this mean someone else can come and put a bid in?

Who's paying for the funding of the club now as well?

Should be a straight forward answer if we can find someone to ask.

It was reported our money ran out on Saturday, so do the non-playing staff actually have a job to come into on Monday morning? Who’s paying their wages?

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What's happens now regards Kirchner and his preferential status does this mean someone else can come and put a bid in?

Who's paying for the funding of the club now as well?

Good question. I don't know but would hope PB status can be extended, assuming there are still live options on the stadium sale. Kirchner has not said he is going away and there are rumours of local businessmen stepping into the breach of DCC  as potential buyers of PPS. So hopefully Kirchner should still be in the running.