The Administration Thread

Boycie

Same old BS statement, hiding behind NDAs. These parasites are now completely taking piss. The last two paragraphs ?………………roll on Saturday

3 minutes ago, enachops said:

Oh dear, Quantuma have lost it. What was that?? 
We’re no where near being sold?

These administrators are leading us to liquidation. Duck em. Duck Morris. Duck Pearce. Duck em all. The protest is on!

For the first time ever I have to agree with you. #COYR

Quantuma get paid whether we're sold or liquidated. They've lost it. I imagine they're now worried that 'official sources' might ask why they didn't accept Kirchner or The Binnies bids?!

6 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Given the timing of this statement, I’m guessing this is Mike Ashley they are talking about.

With last Friday being the latest deadline and Mike Ashley’s reps saying they have not heard anything for 2 months, would make sense.

Why though, if you’re “very interested” in buying the club, why not follow the roadmap, or is he holding back waiting for the last minute to somehow be seen as the saviour.

Surely there is a figure out there they all know and when that offer is made this all stops and moves into the paperwork stage. I get these potential owners want the best deal, but at the same time the longer this continues the more damaging it will be to the club.  

3 minutes ago, enachops said:

Oh dear, Quantuma have lost it. What was that?? 
We’re no where near being sold?

These administrators are leading us to liquidation. Duck em. Duck Morris. Duck Pearce. Duck em all. The protest is on!

Tbh administration is used to a day in court as is the administrators they got charged with  accounting fraud in 2010! See them and Pearce I’ve taken to bullying fans and fan groups into leaving them alone now did anyone see the Punjabi rams post 

Just now, David said:

Given the timing of this statement, I’m guessing this is Mike Ashley they are talking about.

With last Friday being the latest deadline and Mike Ashley’s reps saying they have not heard anything for 2 months, would make sense.

Why though, if you’re “very interested” in buying the club, why not follow the roadmap, or is he holding back waiting for the last minute to somehow be seen as the saviour.

Surely there is a figure out there they all know and when that offer is made this all stops and moves into the paperwork stage. I get these potential owners want the best deal, but at the same time the longer this continues the more damaging it will be to the club.  

Without the stadium we're worth peanuts. Q have messed up.

Why would any buyer pay over the odds, only Morris did that when he bought us.

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

we've got the CEO calling the police on multiple fans and the administrators 'cautioning' the fans to behave themselves. You have to ask what the duck is going on. 

Saturday is going to be very unpleasant I bet you it gets called off on safety grounds , EFL docks us -3 for failing to fulfill fixture and then administrators come out with I told you so crap ??

1 minute ago, enachops said:

We’ve either had no bids - likely. Or, the bids don’t cover the football creditors - a very low bid surely. Either way, we’re buggered. 

We’ve had the worst owner in our history, followed by the worst admin team. Disgrace.

1 minute ago, simmoram1995 said:

Saturday is going to be very unpleasant I bet you it gets called off on safety grounds , EFL docks us -3 for failing to fulfill fixture and then administrators come out with I told you so crap ??

I'm in edinburgh so unfortunately I cannot be there, I hope it's not poisonous and everyone gets behind the team. Keep the protests before and after the game. 

I am extremely annoyed about the phrasing of that paragraph about the supporters. How about acknowledging how patient we have been up to now  and how it has got us, the ones who really care about Derby County, absolutely nowhere.  Are we supposed to just sit and smile and say take your time administrators, bidders and anyone else who is involved in the decision making whilst our club goes swirling down the pan. Fans are desperate, passions are running high. What do they expect. People can only take so much and everyone has a breaking point. It is not the fans fault. The administrators are the ones who need to sort this mess out. They are getting well paid for it.

Nothing that is said on this thread will help move forward the work that is taking place. No protests will help only hinder progress. However hard it may be it just needs to be left to those that are working on this and be patient. The finances of the club are complicated and we are in a mess so it will take time to be sorted out.