The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Are you suggesting we’re at an impasse then if the creditors wouldn’t accept 25% (as an example) but the new owners wouldn’t be happy to even pay that amount?

I am just saying that even if creditors agree to 25% over 2 years that is over £400K per month (£500K if you include ground rent) to pay out before even recruiting more players to bring the squad up to strength. It might just be that the estimated income especially in League 1 doesn't cover the expenditure.Just my opinion and it hasn't changed,i can't see HMRC accepting 25% anyway.

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

I am just saying that even if creditors agree to 25% over 2 years that is over £400K per month (£500K if you include ground rent) to pay out before even recruiting more players to bring the squad up to strength. It might just be that the estimated income especially in League 1 doesn't cover the expenditure.Just my opinion and it hasn't changed,i can't see HMRC accepting 25% anyway.

Who says it has to be over 2 years? Maybe the new buyer (if there is one ?) would prefer to pay them off in one go?

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Who says it has to be over 2 years? Maybe the new buyer (if there is one ?) would prefer to pay them off in one go?

They might do but as we have seen the bid needs to be higher than the Binnies so no one is going to pick the club up on the cheap. If they pay them off in one go at 25% we are still under a restrictive business plan from the EFL.

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Apparently Kieran Maguire was discussing the behaviour of someone quite high up in the Club on a recent podcast.

I've not heard it myself, would be interesting to know what was said and who it was regarding.

I can only think of one person “high up” that’s still left…

Not listened to the Pod either yet, but if anyone has I’d be interested to get a bit more insight in to what was said

2 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

I can only think of one person “high up” that’s still left…

Not listened to the Pod either yet, but if anyone has I’d be interested to get a bit more insight in to what was said

Well maybe the take over is close to be done maybe.

53 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

The 25% has to paid in full to avoid a 15 point deduction - or it’s at least 35% over a payment plan which can be for three years

Just had a ridiculous thought.

If HMRC will only settle for 100%, it's possible that administration will increase our debts. The only decrease will come from compromising the unsecured creditors. I believe that is about £8m. Which means @25% we save £6m.

If Quantuma charge more than £6m, administration would actually cost us more than it saves.

Typical isn't it, Dirty Leeds wipe out a fortune in debt and come back stronger. Leicester based their re-birth on walking away from tens of millions of debts. We even make a mess of administration and end up worse off. 

10 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Just had a ridiculous thought.

If HMRC will only settle for 100%, it's possible that administration will increase our debts. The only decrease will come from compromising the unsecured creditors. I believe that is about £8m. Which means @25% we save £6m.

If Quantuma charge more than £6m, administration would actually cost us more than it saves.

Typical isn't it, Dirty Leeds wipe out a fortune in debt and come back stronger. Leicester based their re-birth on walking away from tens of millions of debts. We even make a mess of administration and end up worse off. 

But even this might not the case mate.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Apparently Kieran Maguire was discussing the behaviour of someone quite high up in the Club on a recent podcast.

I've not heard it myself, would be interesting to know what was said and who it was regarding.

What podcast was it? Does anyone have a link please?

13 minutes ago, RamontheMoor said:

What podcast was it? Does anyone have a link please?

I don't think the link is available yet, I could be wrong.

It's Keiran Maguires POD podcast. I think it was done tonight so I assume the link will be available shortly.

Apparently he spoke about someone high up at the club and their behaviour not being very good. I've seen it mentioned that this person has been treating staff poorly.

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I don't think the link is available yet, I could be wrong.

It's Keiran Maguires POD podcast. I think it was done tonight so I assume the link will be available shortly.

Apparently he spoke about someone high up at the club and their behaviour not being very good. I've seen it mentioned that this person has been treating staff poorly.

Best be right mate now you've stuck it on the forum...

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/roman-abramovich-sanctioned-by-uk-government-undersoil/id1482886394?i=1000553894884 

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Derby from 28.00, comment about alleged behaviour circa 30.00 iirc. Non-specific teaser perhaps awaiting validation before giving details. 

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Jack Black Reaction GIF

True though, it's a bit bloody weird.

Be your own person. It's hard to take anything you say seriously with such a poo username, change it! Why be an eternal sycophant? Even if he's you yourself, a close friend or a family member... it's cringe factor 50!

(not saying mine is any better, I don't even have a beard now)

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, Rev said:

26.45 on the above linked podcast.

Basically, KM had a phone call on Friday from a newly redundant employee, and in his opinion someone high up has behaved disgracefully, when asked if it was Quantuma, he said it was a bit of both.

Are we to infer Mr Pearce?

Because high in the club and disgraceful would make me think that.