The Administration Thread

Boycie

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/30964/12550534/derby-countys-administrators-review-formal-bids-following-wednesdays-deadline-to-buy-club

"It is still not clear how many bids were lodged, but Sky Sports News understands a number of late enquiries were made by parties other than the three who had already expressed clear interest in a takeover".

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Two things: 1 MSD has a charge over it with all the control that gives them. 2  According to Q m, MM has given written assurances that he will play ball re the stadium. 

Regardless of my immense shock when he placed DCFC into administration, from an early stage I have always believed that Mel Morris would be reasonable in disposing of the stadium in the interest of the continuance of DCFC. But none of us can be sure on that point and the fact remains that he makes the final decision as the owner of the stadium. As for the term playing ball, I do not recognise it as something that would appear in either a written assurance or a legal contract and I haven't a clue how you would define it. You give the impression that you think Mel has been reduced to a powerless puppet as to the disposal of the stadium. He has not. We will all make our own judgements on just how reasonable Mel has been when we know the final outcome. Too many of us placed our trust in him previously and ended up very badly let down by him. I cannot invest any further trust in him until I know that a takeover has been achieved.

Please Kevin, kindly don't disturb me again on this matter until a new owner has signed up for the completion of the takeover.