The Administration Thread

Boycie

58 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If you want to try a really nice Ambree, try this one (the glass is not necessary to enjoy the beer, which is currently available at Morrisons) ...

1578418766_Kwak20210614_235241.thumb.jpg.365490d1d0ad4e269dcc610dc922bb84.jpg

Love Kwak myself, leaving a shoe behind the Belgian bar where I drink it as a deposit for the glass is a quirky thing ?

Edited by RamontheMoor
Typo

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Have you tried the port infused grand reserve 

No, was supposed to have it with a mate over Xmas but due to COVID we didn't meet up. By the time we did, he'd necked the lot. He told me it was superb though ??

Edited by RamontheMoor

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

I have a concern about my visit to the Kwak’s yesterday. He sent me in to a little room to do a specimen, but was unclear as to what was required. I went for a mixture of poo, urine and semen, and it now seems the bar steward bottled it and sent it over to you.

I know you jest, but Kwak is amazing.

It's so drinkable, you only realise it's potency when you wake up on the kitchen floor, and the bin wins the argument over the washing machine over which inanimate object is best placed to deal with your trousers.

3 minutes ago, RamontheMoor said:

No, was supposed to have it with a mate over Xmas but due to COVID we didn't meet up. By the time we did, he'd necked the lot. He told me it was superb though ??

Oh it is mate you’ll definitely have to get a bottle. Can order it from the brewery in Stoke 

6 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Knowing our luck

Saturday we Win at Boro, Reading and Peterborough lose (and Forest)

Tuesday Preferred bidder named

Thursday WW3 starts !!!! 

But that would mean that the season ends early and we would stay up on a points per game basis.

24 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I have a concern about my visit to the Kwak’s yesterday. He sent me in to a little room to do a specimen, but was unclear as to what was required. I went for a mixture of poo, urine and semen, and it now seems the bar steward bottled it and sent it over to you.

I once had to produce a semen sample at the doctors. I was sent into a cubicle with a mucky magazine to help the process along. I emerged half an hour later, very red faced and flustered. 

It's no good doctor I exclaimed. I've had it in my left hand, I've had it in my right hand and I still can't get the lid off this sample bottle.