The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

DON'T MAKE ME LIKE THE DAILY MAIL! ?

Don't sweat I've found a loophole. In his otherwise good article he states

For Middlesbrough’s case to succeed, then, certain assumptions must be made. The first is that they would have done something over two legs that they hadn’t managed all season: namely beat Leeds

He doesn't mention that this is exactly what WE did.

We lost 6-1 on aggregate to Leeds in the home and away games that season!

10 minutes ago, R@M said:

Not really as detailed or easily read as the one posted on here…and will ‘lose’ a lot of readers both consciously and subconsciously with her spelling of lose. Loose is such a terrible error. 

"Derby narrowly avoids regulation by drawing 3–3 to Sheffield Wednesday. Wycombe Wanderers get regulated"

She also appears to have mixed up P&S breaches with breached EFL regulations (reasons for embargo).
"Derby has been found to have breached P&S rules three times, twice for not providing audited accounts, and one for default in tax payments. The EFL decide against a point deduction, and instead, fined the club £100,000."
Later adding a late transfer payment is another P&S breach.

We were also apparently only forced under a transfer embargo from July 2021.

Also no mention of the amortisation policy which meant going from being within limits for all relevant periods (up to that point in time) to failing 3 periods (would have been 4 if not for Covid).

The legal duty of admins is to protect “creditors” NOT claimants with no contract no invoice no precedent no proof. 
if you offer a settlement to claimants you do so to the financial detriment of creditors including HMRC. 
the EFL seem to expect our admins to break the law to get them out of a fix. 

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The pressure continues to build.

If I were the administrators, and if I knew one of the bidders (Rich Riley) were prepared to step in, I’d push it right to the wire and refuse to come to a settlement until the very last minute. Really test the EFL’s, Boro’s and Wycombe’s nerve. See how willing they are to be seen as football’s biggest villains.

I would come to a settlement at all unless it’s them that say it’s all over - it is still blackmail and I don’t want to be party to it 

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I believe you're referring to this post by the best poster on the forum ?

This is excellent as the other,whilst helpful, does not set out the EFL's role in this throughout. Also gets the point across being missed by most that slimeball's original 2019 claim was against the stadium sale. Many MFC fans state its an old claim from 2019 with no knowledge. The only points I would add would be how the EFL's actions have impacted sales of the club. 
This needs to be on record more formally and circulated to the correct people such as margaret beckett, martin samuel, administrators, fans groups etc.  have you managed to get it circulated?

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

"Derby narrowly avoids regulation by drawing 3–3 to Sheffield Wednesday. Wycombe Wanderers get regulated"

She also appears to have mixed up P&S breaches with breached EFL regulations (reasons for embargo).
"Derby has been found to have breached P&S rules three times, twice for not providing audited accounts, and one for default in tax payments. The EFL decide against a point deduction, and instead, fined the club £100,000."
Later adding a late transfer payment is another P&S breach.

We were also apparently only forced under a transfer embargo from July 2021.

Also no mention of the amortisation policy which meant going from being within limits for all relevant periods (up to that point in time) to failing 3 periods (would have been 4 if not for Covid).

As I said…she would ‘lose’ people at that spelling mistake?

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I believe you're referring to this post by the best poster on the forum ?

In that case, are you able to correct any minor errors there are so we can get this tweeted out?  Needs to be a picture not text doesn't it?  to get round Twitter's character limit?

22 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

DON'T MAKE ME LIKE THE DAILY MAIL! ?

Martin Samuel Everton should give the managers job to Wayne Rooney!

There you go……………….sorted it for you!?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10411967/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Wayne-Rooney-Everton-managers-job.html

3 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

In that case, are you able to correct any minor errors there are so we can get this tweeted out?  Needs to be a picture not text doesn't it?  to get round Twitter's character limit?

Maybe a mod could create a new thread with the timeline? Tidy it up and edit it when someone identifies something else worth adding?

Then the link can be shared on Twitter.

What is going on with the Raich Riley is going to gift Derby seven million quid - Nixon

Raich Riley has confirmed he is not involved - BBC

It's only guess work, but someone let Nixon know about the potential"gift" as an option to find the club and Nixon filled in the gaps?

Would a "gift" be problematic in anyway?

We know the administrators can't borrow more (extremely difficult to give comfort to a lender they'd recover their funds in a liquidation).

17 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

Simon Hare at the BBC is now saying Rich Riley is now not involved takeover as previously stated by the Sun

I've now seen this story posted on another thread. 

Mods. Can some of the threads be merged to avoid others missing out on important information

Thanks

2 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

I've now seen this story posted on another thread. 

Mods. Can some of the threads be merged to avoid others missing out on important information

Thanks

That is why the daily news thread was set up. Only key articles, posts etc are on there with no comments allowed. So yesterday I kept off here much of the day and checked that first in the evening before wading into the other threads. Its great