DCFC Fans Forum on the creditors list

overlandandsea

6 hours ago, Dcfc_Sterling said:

"Mel Morris - Director’s Loan Account shown as £123m. He is unlikely to see a penny on this. In addition, of course, he is owed £81m by Gellaw Newco 202/204 (not in Administration) regarding the purchase of Pride Park from the football club in 2018."

Reading not one of your specialities?

Just to check When you say MM is ‘unlikely to see’ any of the £123m, this is because he has agreed to waive the claim. It’s not because a directors’ loan is any different to any other unsecured creditor ?? 

11 hours ago, Dcfc_Sterling said:

Are you saying DCFC, Gellaw 203 and the other 4 companies aren't inextricably linked by owner/security given to MSD/inter-company debts etc? 

if thats the case, why the need to put DCFC into admin resulted in all 6 companies ( including Sevco 5112/Gellaw Newco 203 which don't even trade) having to enter administration simultaneously ?

FYI, see under "Liabilities" then "unsecured creditors" and you'll see Directors loan account of £123m. hope this helps with your understanding.

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Thats not the Derby County Football Club Limited though, so, as previously stated, the directors loan account is irrelevant.

I refer you back to my previous post that you didn't reply to.

Gellaw 203 owns DCFC Ltd, its relevant. But as I've previously and the blog has stated MM won't see a penny from that £123m loan.

3 minutes ago, Dcfc_Sterling said:

I refer you back to my previous post that you didn't reply to.

Gellaw 203 owns DCFC Ltd, its relevant. But as I've previously and the blog has stated MM won't see a penny from that £123m loan.

Because the substance of it is not a loan at all, he just used one of hos companies as a vehicle for acquiring share capital in The Derby County Football Club Limited, so he should have no expectation of receiving any money for this 'loan' as stated in my previous posts.

16 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Black and White Together reporting that Morris is owed £123m as a directors loan and £81m for the ground. 

I think these supporter groups really should get the figures analysed properly before reporting to everyone.

Are you happy to admit you read the blog wrong? 

"Mel Morris - Director’s Loan Account shown as £123m. He is unlikely to see a penny on this. In addition, of course, he is owed £81m by Gellaw Newco 202/204 (not in Administration) regarding the purchase of Pride Park from the football club in 2018."

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Because the substance of it is not a loan at all, he just used one of hos companies as a vehicle for acquiring share capital in The Derby County Football Club Limited, so he should have no expectation of receiving any money for this 'loan' as stated in my previous posts.

If the other 5 companies in the group are irrelevant to DCFC, as you're saying, then why did all 6 have to be placed into admin simultaneously? There's a sizeable inter-company borrowing (cash reliance) & cross-guarantee security etc given to MSD. 

8 minutes ago, Dcfc_Sterling said:

If the other 5 companies in the group are irrelevant to DCFC, as you're saying, then why did all 6 have to be placed into admin simultaneously? There's a sizeable inter-company borrowing (cash reliance) & cross-guarantee security etc given to MSD. 

ADVANTAGE @Dcfc_Sterling

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Dcfc_Sterling said:

Yes more than happy to admit if Ive read it wrong. 

BUT when reporting on Derby County it is disingenuous to say that MM is owed £123m, he quite simply isn't owed that from the club.

All of the assets of DCFC that are subject to charges are clearly laid out in the statement of affairs.

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yes more than happy to admit if Ive read it wrong. 

BUT when reporting on Derby County it is disingenuous to say that MM is owed £123m, he quite simply isn't owed that from the club.

All of the assets of DCFC that are subject to charges are clearly laid out in the statement of affairs.

Ooh!  That's one hell of a hard fought point!

Deuce!

WTuH.gif

On 20/11/2021 at 10:06, David said:

We had an advertising contract with the club, sending monthly invoices for RamsTV, Megastore and Matchday Ticket banner ads to be displayed on the forum.

The money that is owed is over several unpaid invoices back dating back to the summer. 

I terminated the contract when the club went into administration and are solely funded now by Google ads and donations.

If the hosting costs £180 per month and you're owed nearly £4k from DCFC going back to the summer (6 months?) is it fair to say that you were running at a profit with the DCFC contract?  

Actually - you don't need to answer that, I'm just being nosey

On 20/11/2021 at 10:45, David said:

I know people will look at the money owed, claim it's some kind of payment to defend Mel and somehow proves that he's had control of the forum, however I can honestly say that's simply not true.

I 100% believe you on that score, but did you ever feel like you had an unwritten obligation to not let the forum members get too critical of MM in case the club withdrew their Ad support? A bit like when local radios/papers get their press access revoked for upsetting club owners