Player Ratings #15: vs Blackburn (H)

Rampant

Roos 5 poor on the first goal

Byrne 5 rubbish at taking care of their major goal threat

Forsyth 6 ok

Jagielka 6 ok

Davies 6.5 shakier at the back today but really wanted to rescue a point up front

Shinnie 5.5 stupid booking could have been a red

Bird 5 below average game overall, didn't find a lot of space and they pretty much kept him quiet

Morrison 5 poor decision making with the important passes

Sibley 5 ineffective but no service

Jozwiak 5 one lovely cross where Sibley should have scored but again no service and generally quiet

Lawrence 5 better 2nd half but stupid booking and invisible first half

CKR 6 looked a threat made their defence work

Baldock 5 some poor touches again but at least tried to get them out of shape

Festy 6.5 looked a threat defence scared to death of him and he got 2 booked should gave been more

Edited by Yani P

4 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Roos 5

Byrne 6

Forsyth 6

Jagielka 7

Davies 7

Shinnie 7

Bird 8

Morrison 4

Sibley 3

Jozwiak 2.5

Lawrence 5

CKR 7

Baldock 6

Festy 7

Rinse and repeat. I’d go with these.

Bird by far the best and CKR needed from the start.

with Joswiak, I’m sure there’s a good player in there and I really want him to succeed at Derby but, he offers very little. 

Roos     5.5     Beaten at near post for second and tried to gift wrap them a third with woeful pass out

Byrne   6.0    No chance in aerial duel with Brereton. One excellent run forward

Forsyth     6.0     Not at his best but never hides and tried to make things happen in attack albeit without success

Jagielka     5.5     Some poor passes and not as solid defensively as he's been all season

Davies     6.5     Not commanding but solid enough

Shinnie     6.0     Gave everything as usual and got his customary yellow, this one for a glorious hack on one of their yetis up front

Bird     7.0     Not helped by lack of options ahead of him. A pacy striker would enable him to thread the killer ball through. Couple of lovely moments still from him

Morrison     5.5     Frustrating. Like Bird, he could do with a quick striker to feed but, unlike Bird, his hesitancy wouldn't always lead to the ball being passed quickly enough

Sibley     5.5     Industrious but unless he's played as the #10 I'd rather he wasn't picked at all tbh. Missed a clear chance in the first half by trying to control a ball that begged to be smacked first time    

Jozwiak     5.0     Maybe the return of Bielik and the January signing of Lewandowski will bring some returns from Kamil. Offered very little.

Lawrence     6.0     Too many moves broke down with Lawrence although he's never a striker. Either the #10 role or out wide if needs be for me

Kazim     6.5     A genuine CF albeit sharing the attack with Baldock didn't seem to help him. Some lovely touches and needs to start matches asap

Baldock     4.5    I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but I'd have him behind others in the pecking order up front. When I say others, I mean just about anyone - CKR, Stretton, Plange, Wayne Rooney, Coleen Rooney....

Roos - 6 - Not at fault for either goal contrary to what some are saying.

Byrne - 6

Forsyth - 5

Jagielka - 6

Davies - 6

Shinnie - 5 - better second half but really poor first half like many

Bird - 6 (4 in the first half, 8 in the second half - best player on the pitch second half)

Morrison 5 

Sibley 5 - didn’t think he deserved to come off was IMO marginally the best player in a very bad first half for all

Jozwiak - 4

Lawrence - 5.5 - Poor first half better in the second 

CKR - 7 - Changed the game

Baldock - 6

Ebosele - 7 - What an impact - got to work out his best position 

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Roos - 6 - Not at fault for either goal contrary to what some are saying.

If you look at his body for the goal it's behind the line, why? Never gonna block a goal shot from there! Had a poor game, reverted to type.

Roos 6. Little to do. Unlucky with the first goal, no chance with the second

Byrne 3 lucky to get higher than his squad number. At fault for yet another goal by switching off at the back post. That’s definitely 3 if not 4 this season he should have prevented.

Jagielka 5

davies 5  both centre halves struggled with the strength and movement of the forwards

Forsyth 5 fairly unremarkable and forgettable don’t think he did anything bad, but didn’t do anything great either  

Bird 8 excellent again  got better as the game went on

shinnie 7 chugged away but was out numbered and out fought too much

Morrison 5 tried stuff but found it hard to get a grasp of things against their combative midfield

Lawrence, Sibley, Jozwiak 4 starved of decent service which didn’t help but struggled when they did get the ball to do anything with it