Bizarre old Curtis Davies/Josie Cunningham story

Rample

Not seen this before, but a wonderfully bonkers story about NHS boob job/wannabe model Josie Cunningham thinking she was dating Curtis Davies for 18 months and having his baby, only to find out it was just some randomer pretending to be him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2773422/Model-Josie-Cunningham-fooled-thinking-father-child-Curtis-Davies.html

It's easy to fall for someone who says they are what they are, I know very well how she feels, I've not been posting on this board for a good few months, The reason being I dated a Woman who claimed she was Madonna, She took me for every penny I had, Told me stories that her ex boyfriends robbed her and she was taking them to court, So when she wins her case i'll get my money back...with interest, She was a Psycho, I'd be hit, Robbed, Shown up at every opportunity, Eventually I managed to get away after telling the Police.

I found out through friends that she 's ended up in prison, My friend said...he'd heard I was dating Mad Donna.

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

It's easy to fall for someone who says they are what they are, I know very well how she feels, I've not been posting on this board for a good few months, The reason being I dated a Woman who claimed she was Madonna, She took me for every penny I had, Told me stories that her ex boyfriends robbed her and she was taking them to court, So when she wins her case i'll get my money back...with interest, She was a Psycho, I'd be hit, Robbed, Shown up at every opportunity, Eventually I managed to get away after telling the Police.

I found out through friends that she 's ended up in prison, My friend said...he'd heard I was dating Mad Donna.

I didn't even know Gordon Sumner knew Madonna. Good him and his mates helped you out though. 

I had no idea who this person was, but Dr Google threw up this gem at the top of the list. 

Josie Cunningham reveals she has embarked on a sexual relationship with her stepson and began 'ripping his clothes off' just days after giving birth to his father's baby

There aren't many occasions where words fail me, but this is one.... ??