Season ticket or not

Rammiesdad

As this week we are able to renew season tickets , do football clubs in general and ours in particular , have to win us back . At this point it would be quite easy to become an armchair tv fan .

yes I  know  the main reasons for being there,  but after an enforced break , it could break the habit .

At the moment I  feel a total disconnect  to our club .  But will renew 

4 minutes ago, Rammiesdad said:

As this week we are able to renew season tickets , do football clubs in general and ours in particular , have to win us back . At this point it would be quite easy to become an armchair tv fan .

yes I  know  the main reasons for being there,  but after an enforced break , it could break the habit .

At the moment I  feel a total disconnect  to our club .  But will renew 

I suppose it depends on personal circumstances I'll be getting mine unless the prices shoot up to much. 

I'll be getting mine.

I'm assuming that the prices will be the same as I've paid for the Udders, Boro & Forest games, IE. A discount of 30% off the match-by-match price and an additional 10% off for a 2019/20 ST holder.

Assuming the match-by-match prices average out as "category B" I'm expecting my ticket in the SW Upper to cost me approximately £28 x 20 games x 70% x 90% = £352.80.

Edited by Carnero

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I’ll be renewing but did start to waver after losing so tamely and gutlessly on Saturday. 

come on Ellafella I liked your posts… 

not in it for the management we’re there for the team. Team DCFC nothing else. If we all buy our tickets we will be able to make it through this season and await a buyer… 

I’m sure you will choose the right decision 

1 minute ago, WestLondonRam said:

come on Ellafella I liked your posts… 

not in it for the management we’re there for the team. Team DCFC nothing else. If we all buy our tickets we will be able to make it through this season and await a buyer… 

I’m sure you will choose the right decision 

Thanks @WestLondonRam; it was a temporary waver which I’m over now. It did though remind me of the old 3rd division days when we did scrape the barrel. 

I travel 2 hours every game. I stopped due to kids and wife for 4 years… 

I will now go back to my usual season with my daughter and enjoy thick and thin. 
after COVID, and not being able to go every week due to family stuff from life down in London I’m back and I’ll go home and away. Win, lose or draw and I'm Expecting losses more than wins I’ll travel home and away. 

just because this season Derby need the money, Derby need the support so I’ll do my part to try and help and I’ll sing my heart out in a hope we will win and we make a difference. 
not much else to cheer for at the moment so I’ll cheer in the stands 

I know a lot of the boys on here from Nigel clough days…

Angry Ram , RammieB, Rams69

when we had 200 crowds at Ipswich and things and I think that the 200 at Ipswich tried harder than the 1600 at Peterborough.. 

im only saying that us fans make a difference. At least now the fans are back together. 
it’s a lot more personal and enjoyable because maybe the rubbish fans from playoffs are gone. 
I slept outside at pride park in the QPR final as I spent the whole season without a season ticket. 
im kinda glad the old regime is back 

45 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I travel 2 hours every game. I stopped due to kids and wife for 4 years… 

I will now go back to my usual season with my daughter and enjoy thick and thin. 
after COVID, and not being able to go every week due to family stuff from life down in London I’m back and I’ll go home and away. Win, lose or draw and I'm Expecting losses more than wins I’ll travel home and away. 

just because this season Derby need the money, Derby need the support so I’ll do my part to try and help and I’ll sing my heart out in a hope we will win and we make a difference. 
not much else to cheer for at the moment so I’ll cheer in the stands 

How old is your daughter? 

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

How old is your daughter? 

9 now and she loves going. She’s a Tom boy and plays football so now she loves watching it. So for me it’s a win win 

I keep telling her don’t support us because I do but she does support Derby, I am from Ashbourne so I don’t have a choice she’s born in London and still supports this dross.. so good luck to her ?