Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

7 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

Glad he taught Bielik that mindset!

Honest mate, I thought that at the time. Those were epic goals, full of spirit, guts and skill. I’ve got my happy clapper head on tonight which says Kristian is at an age where his skill level is still climbing, as his match fitness and confidence improves we might see a maestro emerging that can get us across the line. 

5 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Probably realised how crap they really are after getting overtaken by a team with a 21 point deduction

Not sure some of his decisions were that great either.  Take off their most dangerous player when they went down to ten.  Make the third sub when the lad who Tom kicked was struggling and bring on the big lad - go two up top and then just sit in.

Mind you - Posh were rubbish. Even his dad couldn't polish that turd.

11 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Probably realised how crap they really are after getting overtaken by a team with a 21 point deduction

If you look at things the other way around its laughable that we've managed to temporarily or otherwise overhaul 2 teams in this league by March by giving them a 21 points headstart. 

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Forget final 3 games. I'd be happy to be within 3 points of them going into the final game, which means 13 games to only gain 2 points on them
We're at HOME to Cardiff who'll be on their jollies by then.
They're AWAY at Luton, who'll probably be hoping to sneak into the playoffs.

SkySports would be simply creaming themselves at that prospect to see the agony as one team goes through the trapdoor.

They would like another go I imagine after we escaped on the last day the previous season. 

They love feasting on folks mental anguish.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Not correct.

Over the last 6 games we have picked up 7 points whilst Hull have picked up 5.

Somethings wrong then....on the graphs earlier after ten games we had 14 points whilst Hull had 23 (9 points difference) then after 16 games we've got 21 points and Hull have got 34 points (difference now 13 points instead of 9?)

I've based my statement on the above 

24 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Both Reading & Peterborough will be hoping for a new manager bounce, if they can do a Hull & win a few games back to back could be enough to pull away to safety

Define of hope = An elephant hanging over a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy 

11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Somethings wrong then....on the graphs earlier after ten games we had 14 points whilst Hull had 23 (9 points difference) then after 16 games we've got 21 points and Hull have got 34 points (difference now 13 points instead of 9?)

I've based my statement on the above 

Last 6 games:

Derby: won 2 (Peterborough and Hull), drawn 1 (Birmingham), lost 3 (Middlesbrough, Huddersfield and Forest) = 7 points

Hull: won 1 (Swansea), drawn 2 (QPR and Sheffield United), lost 3 (Fulham, Derby and PNE) = 5 points

The variance is due to the fact that in the period we have played 6 games (since 22nd January), Hull have actually played 7 and picked up 8 points. So, they have pulled away but only by one point and now played a game more than us.

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Last 6 games:

Derby: won 2 (Peterborough and Hull), drawn 1 (Birmingham), lost 3 (Middlesbrough, Huddersfield and Forest) = 7 points

Hull: won 1 (Swansea), drawn 2 (QPR and Sheffield United), lost 3 (Fulham, Derby and PNE) = 5 points

The variance is due to the fact that in the period we have played 6 games (since 22nd January), Hull have actually played 7 and picked up 8 points. So, they have pulled away but only by one point and now played a game more than us.

Am referring to the graphs previously which doesn't stack up with your maths. 

Unless the x axis is weeks and not games. I've interpreted it as games which means my original statement is still true. 

53 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Both Reading & Peterborough will be hoping for a new manager bounce, if they can do a Hull & win a few games back to back could be enough to pull away to safety

Just Barnsley left now. Warnock waiting. More in the papers tomorrow.