Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

22 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Hoping for a Reading loss too, I’m not confident but they are the ones to chase down, anyone else is a bonus and massive win ask given our away form. 

My equivocation over Reading is based on their squad which has some big hitters. Catching them is the primary goal right now but I’d like others to be reachable in case they start living up to their ability level … maybe I’m not focussed enough on today but I always like a plan B. Who knows ?

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I think there's a bit of mirage in the desert situation happening here.  5th from bottom being the mirage.  It's not happening.  I want Barnsley, Reading and Peterborough to lose .  Everyone else is irrelevant.  

I think folk are basing it on the magical 40 (ish) point target.

As teams pass that, they'll be forgotten about.

Agree its a four way shootout unless a team above has an absolute mare, catastrophic collapse.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I think there's a bit of mirage in the desert situation happening here.  5th from bottom being the mirage.  It's not happening.  I want Barnsley, Reading and Peterborough to lose .  Everyone else is irrelevant.  

I don't see why not though, we've managed to catch up with some of the dross of this division why not another poor team with another clueless manager? Plenty of games left. 

1 minute ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I don't see why not though, we've managed to catch up with some of the dross of this division why not another poor team with another clueless manager? Plenty of games left. 

If Barnsley win there only a point behind us with a game in hand if we lose tomorrow.  I just can't see that as a positive.  Easier to drop back to the bottom than make up a 13 point gap . 

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

If Barnsley win there only a point behind us with a game in hand if we lose tomorrow.  I just can't see that as a positive.  Easier to drop back to the bottom than make up a 13 point gap . 

We're much better than Barnsley, we're also much better than Hull. Those teams do not fear me at all, I can easily see Hull going on a terrible run and us doing what we've been doing and overtaking them. 

Edited by TheDeadlySaul