Joz the new scapegoat??

Big Trav

31 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I love the balance on this forum. If you express anything less than a positive opinion 100% of the time about a player then you're a hater. 

Literally just had someone telling my Jozwiak is rubbish, and played terrible tonight.

Valid criticism is fine, but time and time again certain players are singled out and  can do no right, whilst others can do no wrong. I just find it really weird. 

19 minutes ago, vonwright said:

Combination of his position and his price tag: people expecting way too much and not crediting the work he does. When he plays for Poland no one expects him to win games single handedly. He's just an effective cog in the machine. 

He had an excellent game today, highly involved, positive and intelligent. 

Perfectly put ?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm just waiting for him to do something.

Remember Ward against Forest, or Russell against Forest, I want to be seeing goals like those from him.

He should be someone that gets you up off your seat but that isnt happening at the minute.

I wonder what will help the lad grow in confidence and help him do something for you , cheer and encourage him or moan and criticise his every mistake ? 

26 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

We played much more to his strengths tonight and he looked loads better. He had people getting close to him, and players running off him, instead of passing the ball to him under pressure and then everyone hiding like we normally seem to.

This in a nutshell ? said similar for months.

38 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I love the balance on this forum. If you express anything less than a positive opinion 100% of the time about a player then you're a hater. 

Maybe if people actually gave credit where it is due then they wouldn't be labelled that way. 

Just now, SFox1993 said:

Maybe if people actually gave credit where it is due then they wouldn't be labelled that way. 

Two wrongs don't make a right though.

The word hate is very emotive like I don't think anyone on this forum knows Jozwiak personally to be able to judge him as an individual ditto Morris ditto Rooney so it totally inappropriate to use that word. 

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Literally just had someone telling my Jozwiak is rubbish, and played terrible tonight.

Valid criticism is fine, but time and time again certain players are singled out and  can do no right, whilst others can do no wrong. I just find it really weird. 

For the record, said person is now very angry and proclaiming Jozwiak is ducking w**k ?

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

The word hate is very emotive like I don't think anyone on this forum knows Jozwiak personally to be able to judge him as an individual ditto Morris ditto Rooney so it totally inappropriate to use that word. 

Not sure how that's related to what I actually said but yes maybe "hate" is a strong word for people who express dislike for a players style , effort etc 

Good day sir

24 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Yeah maybe, just played in the euros and realised he’s not suited to the second tier of English football.  Come on.

I think I recall some pundit saying that for some players going away on international duty is a nice escape when you’re not having the best of times at club level. You’re more relaxed and in a familiar environment. I don’t think it’s too far-fetched to suggest he’s not looking confident or comfortable at the moment at Derby.  

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

You want to join in the conversation I’m currently having ?

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

I think there’s a big difference between ‘expressing anything less than a positive opinion’ and calling a player a ‘fraud’

Its not necessarily the opinion that’s the issue for me it’s how it’s expressed.

If somebody has a bad game it’s fair enough for anyone to criticise (ironically I thought he did alright tonight!) but there’s ways to go about it.