Carabao Cup 1st round draw

RoyMac5

5 minutes ago, Coconut said:

...or Wycombe

I was thinking Rotherham more than Wycombe because of the goal they conceded against Cardiff, their manager was fizzing at the time and said there was a lot he could say regarding us but thought it would land him in bother. It’s fair to say he’s not a fan. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Home v Salford!!!

A nailed on victory then, 2-0, to Derby, the fans bouncing as the take over has been done, Mel has gone, and the new owners give Rooney a 10 million pound budget, to spend on 5 to 6 decent champuonship/ league 1 players, oh well i can dream a little can I not lol

Edited by Derby blood

28 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

A nailed on victory then, 2-0, to Derby, the fans bouncing as the take over has been done, Mel has gone, and the new owners give Rooney a 10 million pound budget, to spend on 5 to 6 decent champuonship/ league 1 players, oh well i can dream a little can I not lol

Or Barrow 2.0 ?

5 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

I was thinking Rotherham more than Wycombe because of the goal they conceded against Cardiff, their manager was fizzing at the time and said there was a lot he could say regarding us but thought it would land him in bother. It’s fair to say he’s not a fan. 

He came across as incredibly petty in that moment. I feel for him getting relegated, but listening to his post match comments, I just wanted to laugh in his face. Next time we play them, I hope we thrash them/actually score a goal!