Tyree Wilson stabbed at house party

Rample

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/young-Derby-footballer-knifed-house-5509462

A Derby County footballer was stabbed at a house party in Nottingham, leaving him with serious injuries and feeling lucky to be alive.

Tyree Wilson was seriously injured when he was knifed at a property in Forest Road East in the Arboretum area of Nottingham.

His attacker, Andrew Marshall, has been jailed for more than six years for the violent crime.

Happened last year a few weeks after Wizzy was stabbed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus. So glad it wasn't anything more serious and hopefully he is getting the support he needs.

Knife crime is one of the most awful, horrific problems in this country and my heart breaks every time I hear of another attack as it seems to particularly be younger victims. When will it end?

11 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Only a mindless vandal with dyslexia would go round slashing tyrees. 

Hey I find that bit height offence as I have dyslexia and learning differcults and autism.

I am not slashing tyrees git bag am I so please be careful what you say about.

8 hours ago, Rample said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/young-Derby-footballer-knifed-house-5509462

A Derby County footballer was stabbed at a house party in Nottingham, leaving him with serious injuries and feeling lucky to be alive.

Tyree Wilson was seriously injured when he was knifed at a property in Forest Road East in the Arboretum area of Nottingham.

His attacker, Andrew Marshall, has been jailed for more than six years for the violent crime.

Second similar offence and gets maybe 3 years, UK has gone mad

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Second similar offence and gets maybe 3 years, UK has gone mad

A stab wound on the face, collarbone and near the heart, how on earth is that not attempted murder.

And we wonder why youngsters dont even think twice about taking a knife with them on a night out.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey I find that bit height offence as I have dyslexia and learning differcults and autism.

I am not slashing tyrees git bag am I so please be careful what you say about.

You shouldn’t take offence B4, nor will I about you calling me a git bag. Just looked it up in the urban dictionary. It made me smile, and my wife thinks you have nailed it.  She often refers to me as a simple country boy, but with a few less syllables.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

You shouldn’t take offence B4, nor will I about you calling me a git bag. Just looked it up in the urban dictionary. It made me smile, and my wife thinks you have nailed it.  She often refers to me as a simple country boy, but with a few less syllables.

Piqued my interest and looked this up myself on the urban dictionary - every day is a learning opportunity - I think of myself as fairly up with slang but I never knew that.  I feel I will be using this more myself now. 

Knife crime is horrendous - the punishments dished out certainly aren't harsh enough to form a deterrent.  I hope Tyree has recovered (or is recovering).  Until such time the law is changed such that serious jail time is given out, this will continue to be a problem.  The fact he was stabbed at least 3 times isn't a lash out attack but an attempt to murder in my opinion.  Jailed for around 6 years, probably out in half that.  Simply not good enough. 

6 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Piqued my interest and looked this up myself on the urban dictionary - every day is a learning opportunity - I think of myself as fairly up with slang but I never knew that.  I feel I will be using this more myself now. 

Yes I had a quick google too - the definition was showing that of another word, but when you clicked through it gave the current usage of git bag. I trust that you don't need a merkin - which was the definition wrongly showing! 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

A stab wound on the face, collarbone and near the heart, how on earth is that not attempted murder.

Exactly, all three are potentially lethal single stabs. Not being killed by that is a matter of luck not a lack of intent. That's not an assault, it's a repeated attempt to kill someone.

11 hours ago, Rample said:

Just putting aside the awful crime and lenient punishment for a moment...

What I find astonishing is that all the Twitter rumour mongers, all the ITK accounts, Barry the Ram and the rest, there has been NOTHING leaked about this at all. They have managed to keep this a scret for a full  12 months! And a lot of people must have known about it. Team mates, family, friends, police and healthcare folk.

To me this can only mean that the rumour mongers don't have any real sources at the club. They all just make stuff up and occaisionally get lucky.

I can’t actually believe this happening again to one of our players - unlucky yes - putting yourself in the wrong company at the wrong times - without question - and all this with a Covid pandemic going on.

I hope the lad is now ok and I am sure all our society and the good people of Nottingham will be pleased to know that the convicted one will be stalking the streets again in just over 3 years - I seriously worry when the punishments are so lenient 

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I didn't need to look it up in the dictionary. I already knew you were a git bag @i-Ram. A nice one, mind. 

13 hours ago, Rample said:

Not even slightly surprised the arboretum is an absolute poo hole 

1 hour ago, BucksRam said:

Knife crime is horrendous - the punishments dished out certainly aren't harsh enough to form a deterrent.  I hope Tyree has recovered (or is recovering).  Until such time the law is changed such that serious jail time is given out, this will continue to be a problem.  The fact he was stabbed at least 3 times isn't a lash out attack but an attempt to murder in my opinion.  Jailed for around 6 years, probably out in half that.  Simply not good enough. 

Agree totally 

as u say 3 times is basically attempted murder and I’m amazed a judge or jury can’t see that and punish accordingly 

Archived