Tyree Wilson stabbed at house party

Rample

7 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's one of the largest residential areas for NTU students given it's proximity to the campus in the city centre and that the Nottingham tramline passes right through it and again the city centre campus is only a few stops down the line. 

Have to say some of the comments on here about the area and knifecrime are very unhelpful as for example recently a surgeon was stabbed in his multi million pound house in Southwell so this sort of behaviour isn't just localised to specific areas.The Arboretum Park itself is in fact very pleasant having sat in there a number of times recently during the hot weather.

Well done. It's a poo hole. I have a relative that lives on that road, it's dire.

Edited by Philmycock

On 10/06/2021 at 09:55, therealhantsram said:

What I find astonishing is that all the Twitter rumour mongers, all the ITK accounts, Barry the Ram and the rest, there has been NOTHING leaked about this at all. They have managed to keep this a scret for a full  12 months! And a lot of people must have known about it. Team mates, family, friends, police and healthcare folk.

To me this can only mean that the rumour mongers don't have any real sources at the club

Or, more likely, as it was subject to a criminal investigation and trial - that people were warned about the consequences of potential contempt of court if they spouted off about it on social media

Now what was  a 32 year old man doing at a student house party? Whats the deal there? I don't see a great deal of reasons

Edited by Stive Pesley

I have a friend that lives up the road in Mapperley (a nice part in close proximity) and I can tell you now that it is WILD in that part of town. It's a little like London where you can go from walking on a street with nice houses, expensive houses and turning a corner not even 5 minutes away and being dumped in the middle of pandemonium.  

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

Or, more likely, as it was subject to a criminal investigation and trial - that people were warned about the consequences of potential contempt of court if they spouted off about it on social media

Nope.

Didn't stop news and discussion of the Lawrence-Bennett case.

The more likely scenario is that they have no sources!