Tyree Wilson stabbed at house party

Rample

13 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Agree totally 

as u say 3 times is basically attempted murder and I’m amazed a judge or jury can’t see that and punish accordingly 

It would be down to the CPS what the offender is charged with. The J & J can only decide on that charge and if guilty punish within the Govt guidelines for that . 

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes I had a quick google too - the definition was showing that of another word, but when you clicked through it gave the current usage of git bag. I trust that you don't need a merkin - which was the definition wrongly showing! 

Ha!  Let's just say less is more in my opinion.  

3 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Knife crime is horrendous - the punishments dished out certainly aren't harsh enough to form a deterrent.  I hope Tyree has recovered (or is recovering).  Until such time the law is changed such that serious jail time is given out, this will continue to be a problem.  The fact he was stabbed at least 3 times isn't a lash out attack but an attempt to murder in my opinion.  Jailed for around 6 years, probably out in half that.  Simply not good enough. 

As I said previously this is his second knifing offence, and this was sentenced less than the first offence

34 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

It's horrendous that we have had 3 stabbings involving employees of our great club. What is the world coming to? Admittedly Phillip Cocu allegedly being stabbed in the back may not be in the same category as the other two stabbings. 

Ignoring the Cocu bit. Ibe was also mugged at knifepoint

1 hour ago, Philmycock said:

Forest Road East. A place for drugs and hookers. And professional footballers?

It's one of the largest residential areas for NTU students given it's proximity to the campus in the city centre and that the Nottingham tramline passes right through it and again the city centre campus is only a few stops down the line. 

Have to say some of the comments on here about the area and knifecrime are very unhelpful as for example recently a surgeon was stabbed in his multi million pound house in Southwell so this sort of behaviour isn't just localised to specific areas.The Arboretum Park itself is in fact very pleasant having sat in there a number of times recently during the hot weather.

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

As I said previously this is his second knifing offence, and this was sentenced less than the first offence

Was going to give this an angry emoji then thought you might think it was directed at you.  It's this sort of inconsistent sentencing that makes my blood boil.  May be wrong but I suspect he'll come out and start carrying again, unless he gets a bit of treatment* in prison that makes him realise it's not worth it. 

* my reference here is to a bloke I know who was a known "hardman" who went down for GBH years ago. Went in a right tough nut only to serve time with some real tough nuts.  Rumour is he became someone's "buddy" - either way, he never strayed the wrong side of the line again.  Still has it in him tbh, but today he runs a local business and is well respected for what he does. 

7 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Was going to give this an angry emoji then thought you might think it was directed at you.  It's this sort of inconsistent sentencing that makes my blood boil.  May be wrong but I suspect he'll come out and start carrying again, unless he gets a bit of treatment* in prison that makes him realise it's not worth it. 

* my reference here is to a bloke I know who was a known "hardman" who went down for GBH years ago. Went in a right tough nut only to serve time with some real tough nuts.  Rumour is he became someone's "buddy" - either way, he never strayed the wrong side of the line again.  Still has it in him tbh, but today he runs a local business and is well respected for what he does. 

Soap transporter?

5 hours ago, ossieram said:

This obviously happened during lock down. Have the twitterati slagged him off yet and said he got what he deserved for breaking the rules?

Nobody should ever be stabbed going out, what is the world becoming , but I assume covid restrictions didn’t apply to professional footballers.