Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

5 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Buchanan doesn’t look match fit.

Mentally he’s off it. Reactive rather than proactive.

Ridiculous decision to start him after several months out and 60 mins at Centre Back for the 23s……smacked of desperation and being scared of Fozzy up against Johnson. If we were that worried I’d have matched up Festy as a left back and played Sibley or Joz…..

2 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Ridiculous decision to start him after several months out and 60 mins at Centre Back for the 23s……smacked of desperation and being scared of Fozzy up against Johnson. If we were that worried I’d have matched up Festy as a left back and played Sibley or Joz…..

I thought Buchanan mostly had a good game. 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We can’t have many juniors left to play for those sides can we ?

Several u16s are fielded in the U18 squad every match day, several U18s in the U23s and half a team of U23s in the first team.

First team: 20
Roos, Allsop, Byrne, Ebosele, Davies, Stearman, Cashin, Buchanan, Forsyth, Bird, Bielik, Knight, Tommo, Morrison, Sibley, Lawrence, Jozwiak, Kazim, Plange, Stretton

U23s: 16
Foulkes, McDonald, Bardell, Solomon, Grewal-Pollard, Watson, Dixon, Aghatise, Clarke, Matthews, Perez de Gracis, Hutchinson, Wilson, SThompson, Cybulski, Duncan

U18s: 19
Roberts, Randle, Evans, Brailsford, Rutt, Christie, Aideyan, Moloney, Ibrahim, Sebagabo, Robinson, Fapetu, Moore, Richards, Borkovic, Kelly Caprani, Ebiowei, Nicholas-Davies, Dixon

Duncan is awol, Wilson has been out since August with injury, and several others have had niggly injuries.