The State Of The Squad

PopsideRam

27 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Well we do need some experience through the team so this frees up space. 
2 new central defenders and a striker is paramount. 

Agreed. We definitely need at least two centre halves as currently we have zero

No matter what happens Saturday, i imagine Wisdom already has a deal in place with one of his former clubs . Norwich or WBA. Maybe . Mick McCarthy would welcome back Waghorn. To fund new players I think Lawrence , Knight and Sibley will be sold. Recruitment will be more important than ever.

Wow thread bare springs to mind 

this is half the issue

nevermind lack of ability, tactics, game plan and execution 

when u look who’s here next season who isn’t or probably won’t be ... do they really care .. I mean really care 

They don’t need to 

Edited by NottsRam77

To compete in the Championship we’d need four centre-halves, a left-back, a controlling midfielder and a striker. Probably a winger and a ‘keeper as well. 

I keep seeing stuff about effort and desire. The reality is that we’re just bad. 

Edited by cannable

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

No matter what happens Saturday, i imagine Wisdom already has a deal in place with one of his former clubs . Norwich or WBA. Maybe . Mick McCarthy would welcome back Waghorn. To fund new players I think Lawrence , Knight and Sibley will be sold. Recruitment will be more important than ever.

Id be absolutely astounded if Wisdom went to a Premier League club.

His career has declined at an alarming rate. Lacks ability and concentration and seems to think the answer to every situation is a shoulder charge.

I fear after the season we have had our Crown jewels value will have taken a battering.

Think we should persevere with the youngsters and shed some more high earners.

18 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Id be absolutely astounded if Wisdom went to a Premier League club.

His career has declined at an alarming rate. Lacks ability and concentration and seems to think the answer to every situation is a shoulder charge.

Lol. Or just a shove. I thought maybe it was just me wondering why the refs didn't spot so many of his 'challenges'!

• 9 months later...
On 05/05/2021 at 17:26, PopsideRam said:

Wow we're having a right clear out this year ? wouldn't be surprised to see a completely different starting XI next season.

https://twitter.com/JakeBarker1212/status/1389897238722355200?s=19

derby retained list 21.png

20 (soon to be 21) of the players we ended last season with have left the club in the space of 9 months!

Well this could be a good think if take over get sorted by next week then maybe rooney will able to offer new contracts I think he will try tie down fest selby and jasion knight if he can cashin new contract and new contract to our current to our number 1.

I think he give curtis davies new deal and he will try get players in also.

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Aside from the academy players, we are we down to four established players past this summer: Knight, Bielik, Bird & SIbley. I expect all of whom to be sold. 

Derby Crush, a video game from King, funded by Mel Morris.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well this could be a good think if take over get sorted by next week then maybe rooney will able to offer new contracts I think he will try tie down fest selby and jasion knight if he can cashin new contract and new contract to our current to our number 1.

I think he give curtis davies new deal and he will try get players in also.

Curtis may hang his playing boots up. 

Depends what league we are in and try to sign we need to unless we playing 5 a side 

2 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

Curtis may hang his playing boots up. 

Depends what league we are in and try to sign we need to unless we playing 5 a side 

I dont know about that he has another season in him but if he is hang up his boots let get him coaching our under 23s or under 18s let him pass on his experience to youngsters.