Wayne's growth as manager.

Rev

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All very hilarious lads but very disrespectful imo. 

If we stay up and Rooney continues as our manager next season, does ok, learns from his mistakes and builds a decent team will any of you regret this poo.

Brian Clough did nowt special in his first season with us., in the internet era he would have been rubbished as an inexperienced clown not worthy of a club of such tradition.

6 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

If we stay up and Rooney continues as our manager next season, does ok, learns from his mistakes and builds a decent team will any of you regret this poo.

Brian Clough did nowt special in his first season with us., in the internet era he would have been rubbished as an inexperienced clown not worthy of a club of such tradition.

Nope.

Being fickle and changing your mind is one of the highlights of being a fan.

Can we appreciate this was the England player that called out his own fans after another shoddy display at the World Cup. 

Think Rooney’s lost touch with the common man which is odd as he’s as common as they come.      

Anyway my point is he’s probably not bothered about how our season ends. Yes he’d like us to stay up but if we do go down he’ll either keep fiddling as a manager or walk away and not think twice about us.

3 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Can we appreciate this was the England player that called out his own fans after another shoddy display at the World Cup. 

Think Rooney’s lost touch with the common man which is odd as he’s as common as they come.      

Anyway my point is he’s probably not bothered about how our season ends. Yes he’d like us to stay up but if we do go down he’ll either keep fiddling as a manager or walk away and not think twice about us.

To be fair England fans are quite toxic and probably deserved calling out at some point. 

8 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

To be fair England fans are quite toxic and probably deserved calling out at some point. 

I’d disagree. You can’t expect to have thousands and thousands of fans cheering you on with blind faith. That’s not human nature. 

As far as I’m concerned if a player isn’t giving their all and the results are poor fans are fair game to let their feelings be known. 

Derby players and staff have got off lightly this season.

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

To an extent, although following England on top of another club is a very costly and time consuming hobby.

I can understand some of the frustrations, that said a number go way over the top.

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Rooney appears to have regressed in all areas this year and certainly doesn't seem to be learning,either slowly or quickly so the likelihood of anything resembling your first paragraph occurring seem,to my mind,to be extremely doubtful.

Archived