Think of the positives

Rammy03

I know nobody wants to hear this at the moment but think of the positives in this situation, it could have been so much worse.

We are actually in a better position than we were before kick off. We are a game further on and everyone else lost.

Imagine if Wednesday had won, or Rotherham picked up a point. We really would be in trouble.

We still are in a right scrap, but we can get out of it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

I know nobody wants to hear this at the moment but think of the positives in this situation, it could have been so much worse.

We are actually in a better position than we were before kick off. We are a game further on and everyone else lost.

Imagine if Wednesday had won, or Rotherham picked up a point. We really would be in trouble.

Not now Mel...

There is only one positive I can see and that is whatever happens from here Wednesday need to beat us to have any chance of survival. Unfortunately at the moment I cant see us getting any more points and I dont think that will keep us up. 

6 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I’m positive that we are rubbish. 

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Are you having a laugh 

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

10 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

But the point is this was our opportunity, on paper we had the best chance of getting more points. Great they both lost but I think things could look a lot different this time next week and not in a positive way...hope Wazza  is working on his cunning plan for Swansea....no Manager, not even a novice, wants 1 win in 14 do they ?

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

But the point is this was our opportunity, on paper we had the best chance of getting more points. Great they both lost but I think things could look a lot different this time next week and not in a positive way...hope Wazza  is working on his cunning plan for Swansea....no Manager, not even a novice, wants 1 win in 14 do they ?

Or non in 13

Archived