vs Brummies (H) - Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

Don’t worry everyone, I have clinched us the three points today.

just went to Lowes to get some plants for the garden and noticed an elderly couple struggling to get a set of chairs in their car, I went over and sorted It out for them, the woman said “thank you so much you are such a Good Samaritan, I am sure something good will happen for you today because of this”... it’s coming home....! 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mucker1884 said:

RAMSTV STREAMING INFORMATION…

RamsTV will be providing limited coverage of Saturday's home clash due to Sky Sports selecting the game for live coverage.

The game will be available to Season Ticket Holders to watch LIVE in the United Kingdom, and selected international areas on a pay-per-view basis with more details available here, on RamsTV via dcfc.co.uk or through the Official Derby County App from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

Pay-per-view passes are available at the following prices, which are by the EFL:

£5 - International countries

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/04/everything-you-need-to-know-ahead-of-derbys-home-fixture-against-birmingham-city

Thanks didn't realise it was on sky! ? just bought a now tv pass ? 

13 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Roos

Edmundson    Clarke      Forsyth

Byrne         Knight    Shinnie     Buchanan

Waghorn    CKR     Lawrence

Really worried by the left hand side of that defence. I'm expecting Jutkiewicz to isolate himself with Forsyth and score a header.

Not enough pace upfront either  

I'm expecting another game with a chasm between the front 3 and the rest of the team again

We don’t have any pace up front to change that though do we .. part of the problem 

tbh I think that’s about as good as we can put out, I’d imagine it’s going to be a more direct approach, no point having bird in this one for a possession based game plan, that would suit brum down to the ground to be able to sit back and let us have the ball

this is going to be high turnover stuff 

prepare for a war of attrition 

mot just another rams capitulation 

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

just went to Lowes to get some plants for the garden and noticed an elderly couple struggling to get a set of chairs in their car, I went over and sorted It out for them, the woman said “thank you so much you are such a Good Samaritan, I am sure something good will happen for you today because of this”... it’s coming home....! 

Good lad ?

Good to see Roos restored to the side, Marshall was awful again against Preston. Far too many errors. Nice to see Edmundson and Waghorn back in the starting 11 after their injuries too, though it’s not good news that Wisdom is out as well now, and I think it’s harsh to drop Roberts who has looked one of our most promising attacking threats recently. Think dropping Bird is the right call as he’s not influencing games enough, but it’s a very strange change of formation bringing Buchanan in. I assume that means Forsyth is at CB in a 3-4-3? Lord help us if so. 

Congrats to Shinnie on getting the captains armband, and also to Cashin for making the match day squad for the first time.

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Sounds like you might be in for a decent night...did you send her husband off to buy some Wethers Originals and help her take them round the back... 

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

If we win today I expect you to do the same next Saturday too

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

For the record, Rams TV seems ok for me.  Just logged in to try it, but I too will be watching on Sky, via NowTV.  ?

think it's fine if you're a season ticket holder but unfortunately I'm not so that may be it ? 

Archived