Relegation watch

Spanish

5 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Yeah but duck him, he had the temerity to go outside and share his joy/relief that a club that obviously means something to him didn’t end up in the third tier.

Not the kind of player we want here. Him and his mates embarrassed people on here and made us look tinpot you know.

I don’t get that reaction from those that are embarrassed. What do they expect the players to do, drop the mike and walk off all stoic and cool? How entitled and would that make us appear?

actually showing a bit of emotion, and celebrating shows me that they do care really. I’m sure they know they should never be have been in that position in the first place, but nevertheless that is the position they’re in. And gaining safety is therefore and incredibly emotional, relieving experience to be shared with fans. 

rubbing it Rotherham or Wycombe face would be tinpot. But celebrating with our own fans is expected. It would be tin pot not to. 

17 minutes ago, Topram said:

Warne wasn’t happy was he in his interview after Rotherham’s game

I saw lots of media coverage about Rooney being happy, but not so much about the Rotherham manager (who?).

22 minutes ago, chewbacca said:

I think it's being assumed he has some kind of hatred for Derby, when in actual fact he is gutted that if they held on to 1-0 they would of stayed up.

Doesn’t really add up though because his disappointment was expressed when he was told that our game was 3-3 and not 2-3 as he thought it was.

If they had won they’d have stayed up at either of those scores.

53 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Yeah but duck him, he had the temerity to go outside and share his joy/relief that a club that obviously means something to him didn’t end up in the third tier.

Not the kind of player we want here. Him and his mates embarrassed people on here and made us look tinpot you know.

I agree made all look tin pot!?

43 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Doesn’t really add up though because his disappointment was expressed when he was told that our game was 3-3 and not 2-3 as he thought it was.

If they had won they’d have stayed up at either of those scores.

Ahh ok, not sure what his issue is then, would have thought Yorkshire rivals would have wanted each other to go down and not Derby?

I think Wycombe should be applauded for their season at this level. By far the smallest budget in the division, had a really tough start to the season, but made a real fight of it in the end. Five wins in their last eight games, won 3-0 away at Boro yesterday and only missed out on survival by a point. We were all looking over our shoulders at Rotherham and Sheff Wed but in the end it was Wycombe who only just missed out. Well done to them ?

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

will we start a  new thread or continue this one next season?

I’m missing it in a self abusiva sort of way

Regrettably I think I will be starting a new one.  Tbh I didn’t think it would have involved us right to the last game

13 minutes ago, Archied said:

Personally I would keep this one going ,, it seems like a hand in hand topic with our current situation regards , money , owners , efl and such

I suppose we are not certain even now as to which div we will start in