Relegation watch

Spanish

13 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Just a win would put us above them on goal diff if they had no points deducted. We are on -22 they are on -21, 1-0 win for us and thats switches round.

You could also look at it that if the EFL stuck to their original punishment of 12 points Sheff W would be gone already

We'd be level and it'd be pistols at dawn surely?

I have been struggling for weeks now, on a crossword. Had one clue left to do, it was 3 Down, which was 28 letters.. There was 2 or 3 on this blog that kept putting me off by saying Rotherham were staying up. Anyway it came to me eventually, 28 letters "Wycombe, Rotheham and Wednesday.             COYR

15 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Can we close this thread now please, the quicker we can forget about this season the better ?

I thought the thread would end wirth us well out of triuble weeks ago and I was going to have a bit of fun each time another club fell through the trapdoor.  

Anyway for Wendy, Rovrum and Wycombe

So, we've managed to avoid relegation. Much has said about the players 'bottling' it, but let's give some credit where it's due to some of them. Davies, yesterday and Edmundsen a couple of games ago, both not contracted to the club now, put themselves forward after being out injured and with no training, therefore, risking long term injury. Also, CKR has being playing whilst injured and then Waggy with that bone crunching collision with post and playing on, in his last contracted game for the club.

Most of that team yesterday have no contract for next season, but twice they came back and showed a great passion for the club and for that I thank them.

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

So, we've managed to avoid relegation. Much has said about the players 'bottling' it, but let's give some credit where it's due to some of them. Davies, yesterday and Edmundsen a couple of games ago, both not contracted to the club now, put themselves forward after being out injured and with no training, therefore, risking long term injury. Also, CKR has being playing whilst injured and then Waggy with that bone crunching collision with post and playing on, in his last contracted game for the club.

Most of that team yesterday have no contract for next season, but twice they came back and showed a great passion for the club and for that I thank them.

Imagine if Waggy had just said ‘that hurt a bit, no one would blame me for coming off now, and I can get an early start on finding a new club.’

instead he sucked it up, scored 2 and assisted one. even when he came off he was directing traffic, and he cried when we were safe.

I really didn’t expect that, I genuinely thought he’d be beyond caring at this point. Let alone caring that much. Absolutely hats off to him, that was a properly heroic performance. 

Yeah but duck him, he had the temerity to go outside and share his joy/relief that a club that obviously means something to him didn’t end up in the third tier.

Not the kind of player we want here. Him and his mates embarrassed people on here and made us look tinpot you know.