Will you ‘renew’ your season ticket for 21/22?

YoxallRam

Will you ‘renew’ your season ticket for 21/22?  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I will definitely renew mine and Edward's season ticket; touch wood this will be the last chance for a while for us to share the games because Edward will be going off to University. My other son William will continue to come though.

Football is a huge part of our lives and for us it's about more than just the game. It's the whole experience; travelling to the game, pre-match, beer, meeting friends, sharing the joys and the lows and soaking up "the community". As Society has evolved into this electronic, social media-driven "life", the coming together of people with a shared passion is increasingly real and important. I think we have in Derby County a fantastic Football Club with a great history that we should openly celebrate and support. It reflects Derby, its unique and long-established football passion and its "family friendly" culture. It's bigger than football really and we should do everything we can to see the Club through this time. It really is in our DNA, {yeuthh!}. 

The experience won’t stop with Uni. It actually gets better. Depending on where he goes, he will meet you at the train station. As normal, let you buy beer and food and stand with a knowing look at the train station on the way home as you give him a few quid for the journey home ( and the next few weeks). He will find far more exciting things to do with his time but for once every week or two, it will be like nothing has changed and you will appreciate the time together, far more 

1 minute ago, 1967RAMS said:

The experience won’t stop with Uni. It actually gets better. Depending on where he goes, he will meet you at the train station. As normal, let you buy beer and food and stand with a knowing look at the train station on the way home as you give him a few quid for the journey home ( and the next few weeks). He will find far more exciting things to do with his time but for once every week or two, it will be like nothing has changed and you will appreciate the time together, far more 

Spot on

Sith Happens

Depends if I can persuade my Dad. He was already wavering so not sure now hes going to be 83 he will want to.

I hope we can get another 2 or 3 years though. 

Yes deffo will get one, missed football so so much, can not wait for the match day experience, meeting up with everyone in the pub, have a few beers, talk football, watch the game, talk more football afterwards. 

Like the old saying goes Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

It’s a shame that the club doesn’t have a supporters membership for people that can’t get to games but still want to show their support. I’ve attached details of this years Canberra Raiders interstate and international supporters membership.EAD31732-1B55-412B-B6FD-064C0E7EAB43.thumb.jpeg.681af25e9ac27aa5e83010c6979cc990.jpeg145893CA-4B29-40CD-ABFA-D21DFD761DBA.jpeg.635688f83469b1a67aada4adb6c8216a.jpeg

19 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Ok its a small sample but a quarter of people say they won't renew. Across our normal uptake that represents a loss of nearly 5000. A huge drop in income.

I would imagine some have voted no that haven't got a season ticket this year, maybe haven't had one for years and still voted no.

100 have voted, 11 chose to not use their vote and simply show results.

Yes season ticket already paid for, for me my son and grandson. Am still owed the balance of away membership from the curtailed season. I had recently retired at the beginning of the season and vowed to go to every game home and away and had been to all 43 when they stopped fans attending.Recently have seen the start date for next season which is 3 days after we go to Mexico so I will miss the start of the season,damn.

I WILL LOOKING TO GET HOME SEASON TICKET TO MAKE UP ON THE LOST GAMES, I USUALLY DO 30-35 GAMES  HALF HOME HALF AWAY BUT AS THE CHANTGOES ...

You never notice, How much i love you,

So please don't take my Derby away... AGAIN!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, OUTSIDER said:

I WILL LOOKING TO GET HOME SEASON TICKET TO MAKE UP ON THE LOST GAMES, I USUALLY DO 30-35 GAMES  HALF HOME HALF AWAY BUT AS THE CHANTGOES ...

I’ve always sang

you’ll never know,how much I love you ,until you take my Derby away 

Whilst drunk no one would notice either version and boy it would be nice to be chanting at match’s again 

In reality there are going to be an awful lot of people who are simply scared about being in a stadium sat next to people coughing, spitting (when they shout), and being in close proximity to so many others. We will see this across the country.

Prices won't drop to entice people back either - so I fully expect crowds to drop to 20k next season if there are no restrictions in place come August.

47 minutes ago, OUTSIDER said:

14 minutes ago, dcfc4ever said:

I’ve always sang

you’ll never know,how much I love you ,until you take my Derby away 

Whilst drunk no one would notice either version and boy it would be nice to be chanting at match’s again 

Based on the actual lyrics, it should be...

You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my Derby away.

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

In reality there are going to be an awful lot of people who are simply scared about being in a stadium sat next to people coughing, spitting (when they shout), and being in close proximity to so many others. We will see this across the country.

Prices won't drop to entice people back either - so I fully expect crowds to drop to 20k next season if there are no restrictions in place come August.

do you think so, i think it will be packed and a big love in ... 

the noise as our lads come out of the tunnel to steve bloomer will be hair raising. i cant wait  

Archived