v Brentford (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

Sith Happens
Just now, DJFern94 said:

I'd hate to be a winger in this team. Making the runs and none of the midfielders ever pass it through. 

We have wingers ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Can’t beat the teams around us, can’t beat the teams above us - Rooney is so out of his depth it’s beyond embarrassing. I know it won’t happen but if the entire coaching staff were sacked tomorrow I’d do cartwheels all the way to work - I’m so ducking sick of the shambles this club has become.

You're working from home, aren't you!  Don't deny it!  ?

EFL COVID 19 Guidlines Season 2020/21
Participants’ Behaviour Briefing

1. Matchday Behaviour
 Social distancing measures should be maintained whenever possible including during goal celebrations, in the warm-up, when entering and leaving the pitch, and at all times with the match officials.

I knew it, I just knew it, can someone pass on the message to the management that social distancing doesn’t apply to marking at corners, free kicks and when our opponents are in possession!

2 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Seems odd playing Watson in the number 10. When he’s shown promising signs in the two - playing the ball forward and offering some purpose in passing. Game has passed him by in that number 10. 

He’s not in the number 10 position. He’s been throw on the left on a front three. Classic case of let’s get someone in the team but hide him out wide.

Archived