v Brentford (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Before we all jump on him, Rooney put Watson in which a lot of fans wanted, reverted to the back 4 which was settled when we actually won a few and went slightly more attacking. 

All decisions members of the forum called for. 

The level of individual ineptitude is difficult to pin on the manager and I'm no Rooney fan. 

Were people calling for Watson out wide or were they calling for an extra ball player in the centre ? Because I don't remember anyone saying bring in Watson on the wing.

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

The team has 1983-84 all over it

I was a season ticket holder at the BBG in 83/84 and I can tell you even that team had more bottle than this lot of poo - and we had a quality striker as well!

1 minute ago, Jayram said:

Can’t beat the teams around us, can’t beat the teams above us - Rooney is so out of his depth it’s beyond embarrassing. I know it won’t happen but if the entire coaching staff were sacked tomorrow I’d do cartwheels all the way to work - I’m so ducking sick of the shambles this club has become.

Throughout that last 5 years or so and excluding Lampard's wonder kid loans(who without I feel it would have been a significantly different season), the only consistent has been completely shitty coaching staff. To be honest, anyone around the first team - especially our attacking play coaches, I would sack and replace with immediate effect

Archived