Rams v Red Dogs (Notts Forest) Match day Thread.

Boycie

Should of won they are poo. CKR you are a legend, Bird and Joz not good enough. Gregory and Roberts need to start next game. Roll on next season, we’re getting there 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chris_Martin said:

compared to some of our players, he did have the ability to do that though

But wouldn't you think he would try to instill that mentality.  It doesn't have to go in every time but anything can happen from a rebound.  Knight and Jozwiak had golden opportunities to have a go and passed as if scared of what might happen

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Is Worrall on drugs? "We had so many chances.... 

he’s just thick, most from round my way are (I live in Bramcote) 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I think Knight and Gregory had absolute chances they should both score. I don't remember Forest having chances like that. They had more of the play in the second half but didn't really do anything with it.

Two headers from Knockaert and Krovinivic. Shot from Freeman. They were better than us. Sharper and more solid in defence.

1 hour ago, Chris_Martin said:

I think Bird would be more suited to playing on the left of a midfield 3 or even in the no.10 position in a 4-2-3-1. Yes he is fairly good at controlling the game and keeping the ball, but he is just not a natural defensive mid. He's probably our most creative CM so get him further up the pitch. 

He's not enough of a goal threat to play higher up the pitch

Thank goodness for Colin. Far, far too ponderous and backwards thinking. Extremely poor games from Marshall, Wisdom, Buchanan and Waghorn. Maybe others, but when a lot of players look half-asleep it's hard to get anything out of the game.

Should have had a pen at 0-0 when the defender saved Joz's shot on the line. Knight should have scored at 0-0, but I liked how young Jason never let his head drop and didn't stop trying. Felt Gregory should have scored at 1-1, but I've not seen a replay. Once we went behind, very much against the run of play, we always looked like we were going to lose, so I'm grateful for the point and the chance to move on into the weekend.

Archived