Rams v Red Dogs (Notts Forest) Match day Thread.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Barney1991 said:

i dont think they frankly did enough to win the game tbh. Goalkeeping error apart from that not really a chance i thought they should have scored. 

They barely had a chance. They scored a goal we gifted them. We missed sitters. 

Started OK until the goal, but old too slow habits were there.

Then completely lost confidence as forest gained theirs.

CKR brilliant goal.

More even towards the end.

Overall poor, some shockingly bad passing, dissapointing lack of urgency. Basically once we conceeded they all looked scared. But not Colin Kazim-Richards.

Glad we got a point but for a very large part of that we just weren't showing up at all.

A strike of top, top quality that I never seen coming saved the night from being a huge disappointment for me. The onus was on us as the home team and I thought we were pretty poor. If I was Wayne Rooney, I wouldn’t want to be associated with a performance like that and I hope he addresses the lack of intent pronto because much as I love what he’s achieved so far, that what we’ve just witnessed just won’t do. 

We didn't lose and a great goal however I look at results a bit black and white.  No goalie howler, Knight misses one I score and they should have had 10 players. The ten players was the refs fault, the rest was ours. Game was there to be won. Annoyed that our game management in the last couple of years in this fixture drops 50%.  Point could be handy at the end of this season.

Archived