Rams v Red Dogs (Notts Forest) Match day Thread.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many players were poor today. A draw a fair result if you give us the first 35 mins of the first half and the last 10 mins of the second half. 
Besides their goal they had one or two chances, besides our goal we had one or two chances. 

One thing it does show is for all the possession at the back we had it means nothing if it is played like Clement/Cocu ball and creates nothing! 

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think they had two or three, but similarly we had two or three apart from the goal. Overall it was poor, us slightly the poorer in overall play about even on chances.

I think Knight and Gregory had absolute chances they should both score. I don't remember Forest having chances like that. They had more of the play in the second half but didn't really do anything with it.

Think we can consider ourselves quite fortunate to get a draw there. Appreciate that we have a very young squad but we froze on the big stage yet again against these lot. Forest were awful and with a bit of composure and positivity we would’ve won easily 

3 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

two dreadful sides,dreadful game one moment of quality,wazza got this totally wrong,cocu ball at its worst.got a point hopefully better at Cardiff

I am pretty sure Rooney didn't send those guys out to pass like they'd never met each other before tonight.

Nowt wrong with the team, everything wrong with the performance. 

Just now, AGR said:

Think we can consider ourselves quite fortunate to get a draw there. Appreciate that we have a very young squad but we froze on the big stage yet again against these lot. Forest were awful and with a bit of composure and positivity we would’ve won easily 

In what way was it lucky to get a draw? We had the better chances?

Archived