are final getting nearer entering pp again

B4ev6is

I know they are saying pp for next season for football fans but capacity only 10k but I dont think this is far what happens you got big support base like Derby fans I think we all should all be allowed in pp again. 

It has been far far far to long since we been to see our lads play.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see if season tickets go on sale now.

Also be interesting to see what happens with Rams TV next season. Will weekend games still be allowed? The assumption would be no if fans can return but there could be merit in keeping it in place to allow for contingencies for if the worst case scenario occurs and grounds have to shut/reduce attendances due to rising inffections.

Id be surprised to see us sell more than 12000 season tickets for next season with perfomances over the last 2 seasons and public confidence in attending large sporting events.

Personally, I cannot wait until the stadium is reopened and we can get back to seeing the football live. If I'm still close to the Derby area by the time the season starts I will get a season ticket for next season as I need my football fix. I hope people aren't too nervous to attend and we see a half empty pride park though- the club after suffering from a season and a half of no ticket sales must be in need of our financial support. 

1 hour ago, Sith Happens said:

Will be interesting to see if season tickets go on sale now.

Also be interesting to see what happens with Rams TV next season. Will weekend games still be allowed? The assumption would be no if fans can return but there could be merit in keeping it in place to allow for contingencies for if the worst case scenario occurs and grounds have to shut/reduce attendances due to rising inffections.

Id be surprised to see us sell more than 12000 season tickets for next season with perfomances over the last 2 seasons and public confidence in attending large sporting events.

I doubt the Rams TV thing (current offerings) will continue, as that is all down to "a really big favour" allowing us access at the moment. I suspect it will all go back to how it was pre-covid, as the licence holders will want their exclusivity/broadcasting rights back.  I got the impression that the current system was done pretty much by "a flick of the switch", so not sure they need to keep much in place just in case?  ?‍♂️

As for Season Tickets, is your 12k estimate a total?  I pretty much agree.  I think we'll certainly struggle to get to 15k.
But I reckon we probably already have around 10k(?) all bought, paid for, and transferred over from this current season, so maybe not many truly new season tickets to be sold, and not much income for the club?  They might well be relying heavily on single match day tickets next season... which means they may well have to up their game on the pitch, to secure any income of worth?     

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Nice how they're letting crowds back just as the football season comes to an end ?

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm fairly certain they can't help the fact that a global pandemic hasn't followed the European football calendar.

But they held back last season.  It was nigh on all over before they shut the grounds down.  Some people need to start showing some gratitude!  ?

1 hour ago, Sith Happens said:

Depends. A really powerful marketing campaign on the joys of finally being allowed back into Pride Park could work wonders I reckon. 

Archived