are final getting nearer entering pp again

B4ev6is

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sage said:

Feeling a little cocky having renewed now 

In a "Hopefully amongst the first (limited attendance) to return"?  Or for some other reason?

Must admit, when they discussed potential returns (with similar limitations) last time, I wasn't overly keen, but I think I'm about ready now.  Would be great to be there for the first one.

Fingers crossed.

?

17 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

In a "Hopefully amongst the first (limited attendance) to return"?  Or for some other reason?

Must admit, when they discussed potential returns (with similar limitations) last time, I wasn't overly keen, but I think I'm about ready now.  Would be great to be there for the first one.

Fingers crossed.

?

The former

9 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It's been really good of the footballing gods to make sure I don't miss out on anything while I'm away. I'll be back just in time for proper football to restart.

Why not pop in to check out Ferencvaros or Honved while you are out there? 

We tried to get into the Prague Derby in 2019. Absolutely no chance and given that there were only 25k fans it was a full on riot. Those Eastern Europeans have flare (s).... ?

7 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Why not pop in to check out Ferencvaros or Honved while you are out there? 

We tried to get into the Prague Derby in 2019. Absolutely no chance and given that there were only 25k fans it was a full on riot. Those Eastern Europeans have flare (s).... ?

Thought about seeing Ferencvaros but by the time I got round to it they were shutting things down.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I think be 20k plus season ticket sales but I do think what ever offer current season tickets that we all be paid to see our lads play should be honoured or made cheaper to buy since we all missed out.

I would be stunned if they are anywhere near 20k, but let's hope you are right.

Archived