If Carlsberg did Rams’ fans return to Pride Park….

Ellafella

28 minutes ago, David said:

1. Walk past the Brunny, have a chuckle at all the fans in there that haven’t discovered a real pub yet.

2. Take a selfie outside the ground to upload to Instagram Stories thinking there must be one person out there who cares where I am.

3. Win the game 

2) Let him know before you leave the house.

B4C6512D-953D-4BB5-B431-A9DAF880EAEC.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David said:

1. Walk past the Brunny, have a chuckle at all the fans in there that haven’t discovered a real pub yet.

2. Take a selfie outside the ground to upload to Instagram Stories thinking there must be one person out there who cares where I am. Proceed to share that same photo on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace and Bebo.

3. Win the game 

FTFY.

9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

FTFY.

I’m only on Facebook and Twitter out of those. 

Just cos you can’t show your face on social media since being labelled The Yorkshire Fiddler after your Hillsborough toilet antics.

4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Observe recommendation to set off to arrive 4 hours before the game.

Eye everyone on the train with suspicion. Join a mob in beating up a man who coughs after eating a buffet car pie (thus proving no taste).

Arrive at Derby station where all police are in Hazmat suits and spray me down.

Walk past the Brunny where everyone is hammered on half a pint after the lay-off.

Arrive at the ground and follow the pairs of shoes markings two metres apart. Queue for three hours and arrive at turnstiles. Roll up sleeve and get injection of vaccine.

Sit on ski lift style chair which winches me to my seat.

Fit catheter and bag. Drink from Thermos. Read booing instructions. What time, which direction etc.

Alternate clapping and silence before game for NHS, BLM, Cat Protection League etc (whichever have been nominated as top ten causes that week)

Watch as Derby kick-off with a back pass to Marshall then nine players take off at breakneck speed to challenge for the punt upfield.

Applaud the six yard sideways pass I used to hate as the only footballing highlight of the first half.

At half time, use binoculars to scan the other stands for chums.

Cheer in second half as we score, only for the goal to be disallowed under new Championship VAR rules which notice two fans were less than two metres apart.

Return home on 9pm train after orderly but tortuous exit from ground orchestrated by the army.

You’ve got more than 3. That’s cheating.

7 hours ago, sage said:

1. It's raining and I get soaked walking to the ground only to have the wind blowing rain into the East Stand just enough to soak me again but leaving the row behind perfectly dry.

2. The new signings struggle to gel and we concede after 15 minutes. The atmosphere goes toxic. The bloke in fronts of us shouts 'Forward' every time the defence gets the ball and the kn0b behind us picks his scapegoat for the season.

3. We miss a series of chances and eventually scramble a lucky equaliser in the last minute. Halfway to the car, the heavens open again and it takes an hour trying to get off Pride Park listening to Ed Dawes field calls from people who haven't watched the game.

Would still love it.  

Er, that was me at Wigan on Boxing Day 2019.

1. It's a Friday night. Back to the usual weekday pre-match build up of a curry and a couple of pints with the lads before walking to the ground.

2. Bump into some of the old faces at the fan park, where we're unexpectedly joined by Rooney and some first teamers just coming in to say hi.

3. By pure coincidence, the game that's on is Derby v Forest. The atmosphere is incredible. 90mins of non-stop chanting. Even the Toyota Stand is doing the bounce. We win 5-0 with a CKR hat-trick, Shinniesta 40 yard screamer and a Waggy mishit which deflects into the net off a plastic inflatable sheep that's found it's way on to the pitch.

One can dream eh? ??

1. I’ve missed the 120 miles of 50 average speed restrictions near Northampton. Cannot wait to get back on the M1.

2. Meeting a few in The Waterfall, then the walk to the ground. Little Angry chucking them down his neck and me driving. Grrr.

3. Just wanna experience the whole match day thing again.. It’s a whole day for us coming up from the south, love it..

Good thread @Ellafella definitely catch up with you when we are back up.. 

4 hours ago, David said:

I’m only on Facebook and Twitter out of those. 

Just cos you can’t show your face on social media since being labelled The Yorkshire Fiddler after your Hillsborough toilet antics.

He was auditioning for a job with the Official England Football band lads at Hillsboro.

He was merely polishing his trumpet.

Can not wait to get in the pub by 12, see a few mates again have a few beers, get to pp at 2.30, see a few more faces at the game, have a bounce, then if we win have a few more to celebrate and feel great all weekend, if we lose have a few more and feel poo all weekend lol

Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

Archived