I am not happy at all

B4ev6is

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im afraid we are going down 

Im not blaming rooney at all . But you have to laugh dont you . Rooney only wants players that will put a shift in during traning meaning he wants fit and players that will run through a brick wall for you not shirkers .

Why then did we get out fought last night when thats the only tactic rotherham have got , even more shocking is the fact once the first goal went in heads dropped and we capsized . Which gives a HUGE indication into the frailty of the state of the players minds . All the confidence from 3 back to back wins is now gone to lose in such a way to Rotherham has severly damaged the team .

1. The player are either namby pamby over paid cant be bothered to play for the shirt types . 

or 

2. There just NOT GOOD ENOUGH .

Another unpopular opinion on here what have we done to deserve our CDM record .I hate to say this but KB is going to get injured now all his playing life just like George Thorne , He also will never now be the same player or get to his full potential ......why ???? . Because he will now always play carefully , he will protect his leg . The best thing Derby can do now is get him fit let him play a few games and SELL . I know i know but honestly its the best thing now out of this retched ill luck we have with CDM .

Get use to life in League 1 with rooney as its deffo coming , to lose like that last night was totally inexcusable , to think i saw posts of rotherham were bottling it PMSL thats why they postponed twice while we were in form ..............YEAH RIGHT !! . 

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

There is a formula to beating Derby. Rotherham deployed it perfectly and Barnsley did the same at PP. we play them next.

high press

high work rate

force us to pass sideways/back

high crosses into our box

That was the formula to beat cocus Derby, easy really. We've been harder to beat under Rooney but the way we played last night was very disappointing. We weren't smart enough at all, persisted to play through the thirds out from the back when it wasn't working. Why not play into kazim Richards? Don't recall us doing it once in that second half

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

That was the formula to beat cocus Derby, easy really. We've been harder to beat under Rooney but the way we played last night was very disappointing. We weren't smart enough at all, persisted to play through the thirds out from the back when it wasn't working. Why not play into kazim Richards? Don't recall us doing it once in that second half

And what does that tell you about the players ?? .

Tells you everything if you ask me . 

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

There is a formula to beating Derby. Rotherham deployed it perfectly and Barnsley did the same at PP. we play them next.

high press

high work rate

force us to pass sideways/back

high crosses into our box

And what does that tell you about our players .

Tells you everything if your saying they are out fought . Which i totally agree with you on . 

I do think that Bird has to be moved higher up the pitch he isnt physical enough in that position at all . But to get criticised for moving the ball backwards and sideways when Will ( golden boy ) hughes did this he was the so called greatest thing since sliced bread . People talk which ever way suits them . 

4 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

And what does that tell you about our players .

Tells you everything if your saying they are out fought . Which i totally agree with you on . 

Nope. It tells you we missed Bielik and didn't have time to adapt. The new players that we caught glimpses of look useful and I hope the new CB(s) are up to it, cos I won't miss Wisdom.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nope. It tells you we missed Bielik and didn't have time to adapt. The new players that we caught glimpses of look useful and I hope the new CB(s) are up to it, cos I won't miss Wisdom.

So one player now makes a team does it , come on open your eyes .

Also Beilik played in the home match and we still lost ? .

3 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

So one player now makes a team does it , come on open your eyes .

Where did I say that?

I said we missed Bielik and didn't have time to adapt.

We matched them most times for physicality - the ref let a lot go their way too. 

13 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

But to get criticised for moving the ball backwards and sideways when Will ( golden boy ) hughes did this he was the so called greatest thing since sliced bread . People talk which ever way suits them . 

Slightly unfair way to look at it. While I agree that Hughes did move the ball sideways and backwards, he also got forward to create chances and score goals, something which Bird is yet to do.

54 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Im not blaming rooney at all . But you have to laugh dont you . Rooney only wants players that will put a shift in during traning meaning he wants fit and players that will run through a brick wall for you not shirkers .

Why then did we get out fought last night when thats the only tactic rotherham have got , even more shocking is the fact once the first goal went in heads dropped and we capsized . Which gives a HUGE indication into the frailty of the state of the players minds . All the confidence from 3 back to back wins is now gone to lose in such a way to Rotherham has severly damaged the team .

1. The player are either namby pamby over paid cant be bothered to play for the shirt types . 

or 

Another unpopular opinion on here what have we done to deserve our CDM record .I hate to say this but KB is going to get injured now all his playing life just like George Thorne , He also will never now be the same player or get to his full potential ......why ???? . Because he will now always play carefully , he will protect his leg . The best thing Derby can do now is get him fit let him play a few games and SELL . I know i know but honestly its the best thing now out of this retched ill luck we have with CDM .

Get use to life in League 1 with rooney as its deffo coming , to lose like that last night was totally inexcusable , to think i saw posts of rotherham were bottling it PMSL thats why they postponed twice while we were in form ..............YEAH RIGHT !! . 

After three wins on the trot did you post 'we are going down'?

It's one loss, get over it. 

2 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

I do think that Bird has to be moved higher up the pitch he isnt physical enough in that position at all . But to get criticised for moving the ball backwards and sideways when Will ( golden boy ) hughes did this he was the so called greatest thing since sliced bread . People talk which ever way suits them . 

Not sure that's fair. Yes Hughes did everything Bird is doing now, but he also did so much more as well. Created so many chances, Forward runs into the box, scored goals, lots of assists. I do miss seeing him pick the ball up and just dribble past 2 or 3 players with ease. At times he just ran the game. 

3 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

or 

We will stay up.

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

After three wins on the trot did you post 'we are going down'?

It's one loss, get over it. 

I can still see why many would think we are going down, three narrow wins in a row clouds over the fact we don't score enough goals. We have the worst goalscoring record in the football league (think it's joint) and until the loan signings, our squad was paper thin. Now we have lost Bielik. I think we will stay up however now we have bolstered the team. 

Archived