I am not happy at all

B4ev6is

Well I will give new lads benefit of the doubt as only joined is on monday not had much time to train with rest of the team and get to know each other. Were hell did that fight go in first half and then in the 2nd half roll over and give not at acceptable at all. 

I just with my dad watching on our tv I was thinking and even said to my dad that eathier Richard's goes or waghorn does but roony chose waghorn for lee Gregory which nearly scored he tried bend into the corner of there net but just not enough power on his header.

Anyways just starting to carm down I just wish I could be on the team bus so I could have words with them.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How do you guys feel.

We just have to pick ourselves up @B4ev6is. We were tactically naive which did us. Rovrum found a formula to beat us twice. Positives: Roberts looked classy. We’ll bounce back. We have some new hungry additions who will add energy and freshness. You’ll feel better tomorrow. Move on to Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

We just have to pick ourselves up @B4ev6is. We were tactically naive which did us. Rovrum found a formula to beat us twice. Positives: Roberts looked classy. We’ll bounce back. We have some new hungry additions who will add energy and freshness. You’ll feel better tomorrow. Move on to Saturday.

I feel down in the dumps at the moment but away from Derby but I dont feel like talking about it.

Fuming right now to be honest. Biggest game of the season and we didn’t even really look up for it. Bitterly disappointing, especially when you take into account that we already knew exactly what to expect from Rotherham. Outfought all over the pitch. We’ve got to stand up and be counted if we’re going to survive this season, not capitulate like we did in that last 15 mins. Worst moment of the Rooney reign so far, and almost as bad as some of the Cocu games as well.

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I feel down in the dumps at the moment but away from Derby but I dont feel like talking about it.

Ok @B4ev6is. I’m sorry to hear that and hope things pick up for you soon. You have a lot of people on this forum who look out for you so take some solace from that mate.

Derby could have beaten Rotherham, but used the wrong tactics.

Rotherham were heavily defeated by Swansea. 

Yes, Swansea is at the top of the table but in respect to the game against Rotherham, they played 3-1-4-2 and it worked very well.

Technically, Swansea is a better side but I also think that the tactic worked.

The tactics Derby played yesterday was wrong.

Its the difference between a good and experienced manager versus a new unqualified manager.

I am confident Rooney will bounce the team back from this.

Hopefully he's seeking Alex Fergusons advice.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Only thing to do when you feel like that is set your mind on a goal and push for it, it’s a good distraction.

3 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Steve mclaren vs Alex ferguson is it not obvious who's advice would be best

Yes was just saying isnt that why we are employing McClaren partly for, to give advice to Rooney?

Unless we are paying Ferguson on some consultancy basis that I dont know about.

13 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

There is a formula to beating Derby. Rotherham deployed it perfectly and Barnsley did the same at PP. we play them next.

high press

high work rate

force us to pass sideways/back

high crosses into our box

Exactly. 
We lost a game of football. We’ve lost games of football before. I was disappointed for a few minutes, then got over it. 

Archived