I am not happy at all

B4ev6is

Come on @B4ev6is - show the same fight you want to see from the team buddy. I now this has been a really difficult time for you, as it has for most folk, but you need to hang tough as best you can mate and try not to let these things get you down. Focus on the three wins that went before perhaps, not the single really bad performance we've seen most recently.

Football aside, I hope all's well for you at home buddy and that you're fully recovered and your family is staying safe. 

COYR

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Come on @B4ev6is - show the same fight you want to see from the team buddy. I now this has been a really difficult time for you, as it has for most folk, but you need to hang tough as best you can mate and try not to let these things get you down. Focus on the three wins that went before perhaps, not the single really bad performance we've seen most recently.

Football aside, I hope all's well for you at home buddy and that you're fully recovered and your family is staying safe. 

COYR

I am trying to hang in there but I really really need Derby county back and pp it is my escape from things for a little while.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I am trying to hang in there but I really really need Derby county back and pp it is my escape from things for a little while.

Just replied to your DM buddy. Hang tough mate. We're here for you. Don't forget that there's a thread in The Pub section that addresses Depression & Anxiety issues and there's lots of stuff there that may help as well as a lot of willing ears. The link is below.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/21010-depression-anxiety-stress-and-other-related-issues/#comments

Archived