Mendez-Laing - joined Boro

Fraser_23

There is an article on him dated 2nd Jan 2021 linked with Wales on line. States he's being training in Dubai with Benzema's fitness coach. Must have got a good pay off from Cardiff to afford time in Dubai and using a top fitness coach. Looks like he's ready to restart his career.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Carnero said:

Chance to make Derby County history by fielding a front 3 all of whom have Z's in their surname!

Sign him up!

My favourite letter!

[If z is also your favourite letter, I recommend reading Tibor Fisher's The Thought Gang which deliberately overuses the letter and even comes with a Glossary of Z words at the end!]

32 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

My favourite letter!

[If z is also your favourite letter, I recommend reading Tibor Fisher's The Thought Gang which deliberately overuses the letter and even comes with a Glossary of Z words at the end!]

Zzzzzzzzz. Only joking. Carl

39 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

My favourite letter!

I started that book once. Within a few minutes zzzzzzzzzz.

29 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

30 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

My mantle as top off thread poster has gone sadly. Covid and the ubiquitous Chris Martin threads have led to a tsunami of off thread posting. There is little point in having an icon advertising a well honed skill only for it to be deluged by the general populous. I do not feel that I can carry such a pioneering title in the present melee, so I must make way for up and coming talent. I may review this when fans are allowed back in numbers to PP. It was good while it lasted.

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

ITK?

No mate. (I wish I was!?). 

He posted on his instagram story today at a physiotherapists in Sutton Coldfield and then later on posted him using a chauffeur service, if what was mentioned earlier about us potentially getting signing in tomorrow is right then i’m sure it is him

Another one that's physical & horrible. Just what we need in my opinion. Can see him being another CKR type. Won't get bullied by the opposition & won't let others around him get bullied. We lack opinions & for free he provides another attacking option 

6 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am very apprehension if the calibre of player we can only consider are ones sacked from their previous employ, unable to find another club and/or with personal issues to boot.

To be honest you need to structure the sentence differently before we can truly analyse the point being made. ?

Personally, I like good players who improve our team, so bring him in.

Let's be honest we cant lose here , a beast of a bloke makes CKR look like olive oil , just what we need,  if he saves us from relegation and we have to sack him 6 months later so what ? , there is a chance he has learnt his ways ain't good and turned into a saint . Sign him and get him out there .when the opposition size him up in the tunnel they will already be 1-0 down mentally .

19 minutes ago, matty1986 said:

To be honest you need to structure the sentence differently before we can truly analyse the point being made. ?

Personally, I like good players who improve our team, so bring him in.

Yes sorry meant apprehensive. 

For reference I was never one of the grammar police on here that another poster alluded to in their missive the other day. 

Returning to the original point if he's not ready to play football then again don't see what value he would add to the team. 

Archived