Derby County on this day

derby8

1 hour ago, derby8 said:

19 February 1972, Derby County 4 Nottingham Forest 0, Hinton 2, Hector, O'Hare.

I was there. Great game but not because it was Forest. They meant nothing. They were an irrelevance,on the same level as Notts county. Our rivals were Liverpool and Leeds. 

On 21/02/2021 at 18:38, Jimbo Ram said:

Was in Edinburgh....celebrating my birthday. Got the result in a pub just down from Edinburgh castle....

In Scotland you say ? 

Can’t help feeling that this revelation is a bit like a Tory MP who is strongly committed to family values getting caught in a brothel wearing his wife’s underwear!

So go on. You can tell us. It’s a safe space. Had you been at a Hibs match or had you been at a Hearts match? ?

23 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

In Scotland you say ? 

Can’t help feeling that this revelation is a bit like a Tory MP who is strongly committed to family values getting caught in a brothel wearing his wife’s underwear!

So go on. You can tell us. It’s a safe space. Had you been at a Hibs match or had you been at a Hearts match? ?

You get me all wrong Will. I love Scotland, got relations in Scotland, used to go to Scotland on walking holidays every year as a kid, love the Scottish football...it is just the pretence that Scottish football is decent and of interest to anyone else outside of Glasgee that gives me the hump.......the only Scottish football match I have ever seen was a pre season match between Arbroath and Wigan in the 1970's whilst we were up on holiday...right by the sea......what a match......

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You get me all wrong Will. I love Scotland, got relations in Scotland, used to go to Scotland on walking holidays every year as a kid, love the Scottish football...it is just the pretence that Scottish football is decent and of interest to anyone else outside of Glasgee that gives me the hump.......the only Scottish football match I have ever seen was a pre season match between Arbroath and Wigan in the 1970's whilst we were up on holiday...right by the sea......what a match......

Should have read love the Scottish people not football ? ??????? 

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Is your real name Jambo Rim?

?

9 hours ago, derby8 said:

23 February 2002, Leicester City 0 Derby County 3, Kinkladze, Strupar, Morris.

That was a cracking day out. The Lessta lot were so mardy, Savage was a Bamford, Matt Elliott was like a big girl, and they attempted to attack us after the game which was exciting for about 10 seconds until they all ran off.