v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1967RAMS said:

I’m sorry but this is tosh. Why can’t people just admit they are wrong. Firstly Cocu was dog poo and secondly Rooney is doing a very good job and deserves all the credit for this football we are now playing. Anyone who thinks the difference is a few injuries, knows nothing about football 

Violent agreement from me .,

4 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

I’m sorry but this is tosh. Why can’t people just admit they are wrong. Firstly Cocu was dog poo and secondly Rooney is doing a very good job and deserves all the credit for this football we are now playing. Anyone who thinks the difference is a few injuries, knows nothing about football 

Cocu didn't get the best out of the group of players he had at his disposal, simple as.

This could well be one of those games where we end up on the wrong end of a sucker punch having absolutely dominated the opposition.

Great football though, the kind of style and intensity we have all been craving. Dare I say "the Derby way"?!

You have to feel for Mel though, he finally gets what he's been looking for on the eve of selling up.

Archived