Running 10k each time Derby don't win in 2021

Sean

6 hours ago, Sean said:

I'm not doing pre season before anyone asks ? competitive games only

I'm with you all the way, on that, brother!  ?

Up to and including Blackburn away = IOU £75

You'll have to accept some coinage, as I'm only paying £2.50 for each of the Reading Runs!  ?

A massive well done, so far, sir!   ?

• 7 months later...

Mega BUMP!

Just had cause to recall this.  Wish I hadn't!  ?

So at the last count, I owed £75!  That was up to and including Blackburn away, back in April.
Any updates, @Sean?
Did you carry on with the runs?. 
Happy to amend my IOU total if you post the rest of the runs. 
I make it a further 4 "Fail to wins" last season, plus another 16 so far this season (Jesus H Christ! ?).  If you ran, I reckon I owe £175 to date, with 5 final games to go before the years end.

If you knackered yourself out, and didn't carry on with the runs... or you don't come back to update us... I'll add some interest to my last IOU total, round up to £100, and split it to your two charities.

Get back to us buddy!  ?

?

9 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Mega BUMP!

Just had cause to recall this.  Wish I hadn't!  ?

So at the last count, I owed £75!  That was up to and including Blackburn away, back in April.
Any updates, @Sean?
Did you carry on with the runs?. 
Happy to amend my IOU total if you post the rest of the runs. 
I make it a further 4 "Fail to wins" last season, plus another 16 so far this season (Jesus H Christ! ?).  If you ran, I reckon I owe £175 to date, with 5 final games to go before the years end.

If you knackered yourself out, and didn't carry on with the runs... or you don't come back to update us... I'll add some interest to my last IOU total, round up to £100, and split it to your two charities.

Get back to us buddy!  ?

?

Give it up, @Mucker1884. He's clearly dead from the exertion. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/12/2021 at 22:07, Mucker1884 said:

...If you knackered yourself out, and didn't carry on with the runs... or you don't come back to update us... I'll add some interest to my last IOU total, round up to £100, and split it to your two charities.

Get back to us buddy!  ?

?

Well, no update from @Sean, so I've reverted to plan B, as above.  All settled up now.
Not as much as it could/should have been, but hey, if the runs didn't happen...

??

11 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well, no update from @Sean, so I've reverted to plan B, as above.  All settled up now.
Not as much as it could/should have been, but hey, if the runs didn't happen...

??

Sorry Mucker, much appreciated though!

I have a major update to do on this thread in the coming days - long and the short of it is I'm quite far behind for various reasons but have done a fair few more runs since the last time at least... might need to keep this going for 2021 until I'm done (spring time maybe ☺️)

28 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I’m going to run 150miles in January.

Wish me luck… 

5 miles each day? Big undertaking. Every day for a month...in January...!

Although for saying that I was looking for something to work towards on my jogging last night and nearly signed myself up for a marathon. Perhaps next year. I'll do some more halfs this and try to get my parkrun down to under 30 minutes.

If you are a jogging minded person, please consider helping your local park run as they're always needing volunteers.