Bloody rubbish the lot of them.

RoyMac5

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one seems to care. The players don’t care. Rooney certainly doesn’t give a stuff and no one looks bothered they just kind of play and take the money. If this was fm I’d be fining every player 2 weeks wages till they get a win or at least show some fight 

I can't be bothered with it anymore. Just annoys me for days after watching them play. Its genuinely depressing. 

Im not even that bothered about winning. Id just like the takeover done, backroom staff cleared & a proper manager & structure in place. Were utterly clueless with no direction 

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

I can't be bothered with it anymore. Just annoys me for days after watching them play. Its genuinely depressing. 

Im not even that bothered about winning. Id just like the takeover done, backroom staff cleared & a proper manager & structure in place. Were utterly clueless with no direction 

This. 

2 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Not played Bielik because of match fitness and then play him for the full 90 - just WOW. 

And lots of fixtures together, but don't make any subs for over 80 mins.

Why bring in Evans, Forsyth, Sibley at the weekend, then drop all of them for today? How does Sibley not even get on? Davies is our best proper defender, but dropped as well.

The coaching team have been here for a year plus. Do they really need to make 6 or 7 changes a game like they are seeing people for the first time ever.

None of it makes any sense.

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Not played Bielik because of match fitness and then play him for the full 90 - just WOW. 

Bielik was quality tonight, if we take our chances and win by 2 or 3 you would say he strolled through that midfield.

I will support this team for the rest of my days but this is so draining right now.

Widely accepted that the last 2 home games were must win and we haven't won either of them.

6 minutes ago, Topram said:

First time I’ve believed tonight that we will go down, everything that can go wrong is going wrong, we as a club aren’t shaping with the management and seem to be happy letting it plug on without winning games

Yeah, same for me. First time I truly thought we’re chronically bad as opposed to unlucky or in bad form 

Normally, when we’re bad, I think “if this just changed” or “if that just went our way” and it always turns and we’re okay 

This season, however, I just stare and wonder how we’re ever going to score 

Obviously still hope though 

Archived