Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still cant get my head around why so many people are reporting that we are set to become the richest club in England, if not the world and that our new owner is a senior royal, when us Derby fans (thanks to the geordie) think there is a case of mistaken identity and our man has a similar wealth to our Mel?

When the Daily Fail and the Sun report something I take no notice, but when the Sky Sports reporters run with a story on their programme it tends to have a little bit of truth, baring in mind Rob Dorsett seems to have good links with the club.

I hope @Owen87ITK first words to the new owner are "welcome to Derby, how much you got?"

What's really worrying me about this takeover is, if you remember when we appointed Cocu, and some posters changed their names to Dutch variants / equivalents of their existing usernames, yeah?

It's going to be hell trying to identify people once they start changing their names to reflect our change in ownership!

This is just a small sample of the new usernames we could start to see, just imagine trying to @ them into your posts...

arabic schmarabic.JPG

Yours,

جوزة الهند

(ps you have no idea how hard it is trying to type Arabic on an English computer, the arrow keys start moving the cursor in the opposite direction!)

Im willing to be positive about this takeover and judge him when he's in charge

Best case we end up like man city champions of England, competing with the best. Worst case were like stoke & the coates family not willing to invest. 

Morris must have invested as much as he can & tried his best. Its pointless guessing how much the guy is worth. If you're a billionaire you dont keep that money in your current account & we'll probably never know his true net worth

Lets just hope for the best & enjoy the ride 

12 minutes ago, Coconut said:

What's really worrying me about this takeover is, if you remember when we appointed Cocu, and some posters changed their names to Dutch variants / equivalents of their existing usernames, yeah?

It's going to be hell trying to identify people once they start changing their names to reflect our change in ownership!

This is just a small sample of the new usernames we could start to see, just imagine trying to @ them into your posts...

arabic schmarabic.JPG

Yours,

جوزة الهند

(ps you have no idea how hard it is trying to type Arabic on an English computer, the arrow keys start moving the cursor in the opposite direction!)

Thanks for that ? remember the name جيسبي ???

17 minutes ago, Coconut said:

arabic schmarabic.JPG

Yours,

جوزة الهند

Booooo

17 minutes ago, Coconut said:

arabic schmarabic.JPG

Yours,

جوزة الهند

<<cough>>

Oh, maybe shouldn't do that at the moment.

Just now, Rab a dab doo said:

Remember we gave Uncle Bob and 3 Amigos a chance when they rode into town with their promises.

Why not give the The Sheikh a roll ?

What if he storms into the dressing room after a defeat spits on the floor and screams pig dogs!?

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

This thread ?

We've gone back to the looking at the very rich but wrong person!

Soon we’ll be back where we started saying they’re Saudis and ignoring anyone who says they’re from the UAE!

I hope we don't get taken over by Saudis. Did you know they have a really dodgy record on human rights?

19 minutes ago, ScamRam said:

What I hvnt seen mentioned is that Mel is Owner and also Exec Chairman, after he fired Sam Rush. This deal is a change of ownership. Could Mel stay on as Chairman? Or will it be the 3rd Director of Derventio? Irwhat or something

Rob Dorsett said earlier Mel was going to have no say other than in a consultative capacity

27 minutes ago, Coconut said:

arabic schmarabic.JPG

Yours,

جوزة الهند

That’s more legible than mine ?

44 minutes ago, Coconut said:

arabic schmarabic.JPG

Yours,

جوزة الهند

Does being on this list make me one of the cool kids? ? 

Archived